Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the third quarter and AB leads @ WV Wesleyan, 42-14. Wow!

Comment

It's a final from Buckhannon, WV. Battlers blow out the Bobcats 49-20. Great game today AB.

Comment

Complete beat down in the 2nd half over a school I hate the most! I LOVE IT! Two weeks in a row we have looked like a different team in the second half.

I LOVE that our fans booed at the end when we took a knee....I love it....up 49-20 wanting to punch one more in TD in.

Glad I was completely wrong earlier in the season when I said we wouldn't win a game this season. I own that and am glad I was wrong. Hats off to the coaches and players on dominating the 1st quarter and 3rd and 4th quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
          Complete beat down in the 2nd half over a school I hate the most! I LOVE IT! Two weeks in a row we have looked like a different team in the second half.

I LOVE that our fans booed at the end when we took a knee....I love it....up 49-20 wanting to punch one more in TD in.

Glad I was completely wrong earlier in the season when I said we wouldn't win a game this season. I own that and am glad I was wrong. Hats off to the coaches and players on dominating the 1st quarter and 3rd and 4th quarters.
          I told ya' AB would win at least one game. Hopefully they'll get more before the season is done. I wish I could have been there today to witness that blow out victory over Wesleyan, but I live on the other side of the country. I'm thankful I got to watch it online. Alright Battlers!

??????https://gobattlers.com/sports/footba.../boxscore/6107
          Last edited by crixus; 10-23-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Frostburg State 45 Alderson Broaddus 7. This game went pretty much the way I expected. Frostburg is 8-1 for a reason, they're really good.

??????https://mountaineast.org/news/2021/1...up-oct-30.aspx

Meanwhile, the Battlers sprint football team finished their season yesterday with an 0-7 record. Better luck next year AB.
            Last edited by crixus; 10-30-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Wesleyan is in rough shape

Comment

Concord beat AB today, 23-10. Just one more game to go this season for the Battlers.

Comment

The defense gave this team every opportunity to win. We blew a chance to get a win. The offense was flat as bad as I have ever seen it at AB. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. There was no excuse to be that bad at home with a 2-6 team coming in. The offense looked inept.

The defense turned Concord over 3 times and even scored a TD. Concord only had 243 yards of total offense for the game. But the offense was horrible! I don't understand why we never try a fullback or an H-Back or utilizing several TEs to try and run the ball. Try something different! We could only muster 149 total yards at home against a 2-6 Concord team. He needs to find some players in the off-season because if it is this same crew next season......have fun being 0-11 or 1-10 again. You know the saying of doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

Comment

The defense gave this team every opportunity to win. We blew a chance to get a win. The offense was flat as bad as I have ever seen it at AB. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. There was no excuse to be that bad at home with a 2-6 team coming in. The offense looked inept.

The defense turned Concord over 3 times and even scored a TD. Concord only had 243 yards of total offense for the game. But the offense was horrible! I don't understand why we never try a fullback or an H-Back or utilizing several TEs to try and run the ball. Try something different! We could only muster 149 total yards at home against a 2-6 Concord team. He needs to find some players in the off-season because if it is this same crew next season......have fun being 0-11 or 1-10 again. You know the saying of doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.
                    No offense, but better players aren't just going to flock to a losing program. Those guys you have now they better do their damndest to hold onto, develop them in the weight room and keep pushing them to be better. That's how you get your program to rise, if you keep discarding players you'll always suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

No offense, but better players aren't just going to flock to a losing program. Those guys you have now they better do their damndest to hold onto, develop them in the weight room and keep pushing them to be better. That's how you get your program to rise, if you keep discarding players you'll always suck.
                      I have no idea what you are talking about. You have seniors.....you replace them with better players. It is a simple concept.

Comment

More embarrassment.....down 49-0 at the half. Another 1-10 season that needs to be put down like a sick dog. Our second 1-10 season in three years on top of an 0 for 5 season sandwiched in.

The athletic director needs to get some things in check with her athletic program. The "culture-building" approach within the athletic department seems to bring a lot of excuses for coaches to have losing seasons year after year after year with their programs. But hey, we are building "culture". It is certainly not a winning culture.

Comment

Comment

A 72-7 loss to ND College to finish the season is rough. But at least AB finished ahead of WV Wesleyan. Something to build on for next season...I hope.

??????
                            Last edited by crixus; 11-13-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Well.......at least you held them to under 75!

Comment

Ab had one job

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X