Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJU football

Where will they play? Are they planning on building their own stadium (I just finished reading about their financial troubles, so I'm guessing no)?

Re: WJU football

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
    Where will they play? Are they planning on building their own stadium (I just finished reading about their financial troubles, so I'm guessing no)?
    They play at BISHOP SCHMIDT FIELD at CENTRAL CATHOLIC. Beautiful field with very little seating, though it could probably hold the entire WJU/WU student body.

Comment

WU will play were they played last season...at their stadium on the WU campus. Bishop Schmitt Field was completed in 2014, an artificial turf surface and has a capacity of 2200. Central Catholic also plays their home games at the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
        WU will play were they played last season...at their stadium on the WU campus. Bishop Schmitt Field was completed in 2014, an artificial turf surface and has a capacity of 2200. Central Catholic also plays their home games at the stadium.
        My bad. The photo I saw listed the field @ WCC. At least the students and their parents can attend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X