Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

Things went good from what I heard just need to be patient and let the process play out
    Any hints or news yet?

The "I know something you don't know" posts are my absolute favorite on a message board.

Comment

• Comment

• Just posted this on the PSAC board - judging from some hints on his twitter account, it seems like Kelling has accepted a role with Fitzgerald at Southern Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Just posted this on the PSAC board - judging from some hints on his twitter account, it seems like Kelling has accepted a role with Fitzgerald at Southern Utah.
          Wow, what a blessing to get out of Lock Haven for him this has turned out to be.

With him out and the previous word by some of a surprise out of Shepherd perhaps... I'd have to think Jesse Correll the OC would be the one they are targeting from there. No chance McCook leaves, and Kline is quite entrenched in the area as well with his family as the Associate HC/DC as well. Correll was also recently nominated as D2 coordinator of the year as well.

Comment

• Is there some type of hold up? All kinds of programs are announcing new head coaches, but we haven't heard any Frostburg updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
              Is there some type of hold up? All kinds of programs are announcing new head coaches, but we haven't heard any Frostburg updates.
              I have to agree with you this situation. Both Bowie State and Shepherd had great seasons as well as has a stabled program, which helps in recruiting the state of Maryland. Frostburg State can not afford to get behind in recruiting.

Comment

• Frostburg State University named OL coach Angelo Luvara the interim head coach:

https://frostburgsports.com/news/202...all-coach.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                  Frostburg State University named OL coach Angelo Luvara the interim head coach:

https://frostburgsports.com/news/202...all-coach.aspx
                  I guess it wasn't going as well as they may have thought. Signing day is coming up and they really need to capitalize on the great season they had, hopefully Coach Luvara can keep it rolling... or not I guess is better for Shepherd lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I guess it wasn't going as well as they may have thought. Signing day is coming up and they really need to capitalize on the great season they had, hopefully Coach Luvara can keep it rolling... or not I guess is better for Shepherd lol!
                    Yeah, I have to agree with you for now on this selection. Not sure if Frostburg St wanted to hire within. We shall see how this hire turns out. Frostburg St is losing some very productive starters to graduation. I wonder will this coach seek the transfer portal more than what Coach Fitz did.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X