Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (FALL) FOOTBALL??????

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (FALL) FOOTBALL??????

After a pandemic, year long lockdown, a cancelled 2020 football season, and a deep freeze/blackout here in Texas...I know I sure am!!!

The MEC Pick'em contest will return on August 28.

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
    After a pandemic, year long lockdown, a cancelled 2020 football season, and a deep freeze/blackout here in Texas...I know I sure am!!!

The MEC Pick'em contest will return on August 28.
    MEC played the 2020 season...in the spring of 2021! NDC won the MEC Crown and the MEC North title...Charleston won the MEC South title.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
      MEC played the 2020 season...in the spring of 2021! NDC won the MEC Crown and the MEC North title...Charleston won the MEC South title.
      I thought that it was implied by my use of the word FALL in the headline that the usual FALL 2020 football season wasn't played in the FALL.

Comment

Responding to your post that the 2020 football season was canceled. For the MEC, it was defered to the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
          Responding to your post that the 2020 football season was canceled. For the MEC, it was defered to the spring.
          IMHO, 19 games played over 5 1/2 weeks (not even half of a regular fall season) is an exhibition season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post

IMHO, 19 games played over 5 1/2 weeks (not even half of a regular fall season) is an exhibition season.
            Of course you'd say that. The season was as long as the NCAA permitted. Had they permitted more games, we would have played them.

Comment

Half a season may be all UNC-PEMBROKE gets this year. Their game versus WVW is cancelled due to COVID issues in Buckhannon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X