Concord @ Glenville
    Fairmont @ Charleston
    Notre Dame @ Wheeling
    Pembroke @ WV Wesleyan
    West Liberty @ Alderson Broaddus
    Frostburg @ WV State
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Findlay will host UNC-Pembroke at 6pm. Saturday replacing WVW.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
        May we assume that's 14 switches to Findlay ?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
          Confirmation? It's not on the MEC website.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post

Confirmation? It's not on the MEC website.
            Should've searched first...

https://athletics.findlay.edu/sports...20210909n8j7r5

Comment

Even though UNC-Pembroke will be playing on Saturday, their game will not be counted in the Pick'em standings. I don't think 2 days is enough time to get everybody to re-pick this game.

P.S. - I have got a feeling that this is going to get out of hand fairly quickly.

Comment

How does ND only win by 16 after forcing 6 turnovers... Has Wheeling actually improved or is ND's run game going to be an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                  How does ND only win by 16 after forcing 6 turnovers... Has Wheeling actually improved or is ND's run game going to be an issue?
                  Ok....I see someone else has the exact same questions I have.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Ok....I see someone else has the exact same questions I have.
                    I'm thinking that first game against Ashland is a bit of a fluke win now... Digging into that box score it looks like Ashland dominated that game except for Turnovers (3:1). They doubled up ND in total yards (548 to 296), and got a special teams score (kickoff return to open 2nd half) and a fumble recovery 65 yds for a td.

Wheeling is not a good team. ND of 2019 wins by 30-40 pts in that game, it's not the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I'm thinking that first game against Ashland is a bit of a fluke win now... Digging into that box score it looks like Ashland dominated that game except for Turnovers (3:1). They doubled up ND in total yards (548 to 296), and got a special teams score (kickoff return to open 2nd half) and a fumble recovery 65 yds for a td.

Wheeling is not a good team. ND of 2019 wins by 30-40 pts in that game, it's not the same team.
                      Maybe they are still knocking out the rust....who knows. But last night's outcome raised my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
                        Even though UNC-Pembroke will be playing on Saturday, their game will not be counted in the Pick'em standings. I don't think 2 days is enough time to get everybody to re-pick this game.

P.S. - I have got a feeling that this is going to get out of hand fairly quickly.
                        I believe the MEC's UNC-Pembroke will deliver a big win over a a traditionally strong G-MAC Findlay team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X