#FireWalleye

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Appears I made the right decision

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Changed my mind the boycott continues. Will get season tickets when Walleye is gone

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by TheU15 View Post

Fix your grammar if you want to be taken seriously...
    Ignore me at you're own wrisk.

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

Might have to do that, haven’t seen it advertised
    Hope you can make it to the ASRC for 10 am tip on Saturday. Will be good if you can share your first hand observations. There are many ongoing position battles, so if it is like prior scrimmages, it will be intense.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Maybe hedge your risk of a wasted day by attending the black and gold basketball scrimmage at 10 am. Lol
    Might have to do that, haven’t seen it advertised

Leave a comment:

• TheU15
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    We're in the right track now boys!!! Mastermind coach Roger had everyone fooled into thinking the 10+ years of ball shriveling losses and loosing records was just a setup to get everyone to overlook WLU...and this year he is springing like a Hawaiian jungle cat and ripping the throat out of the Clarions, AB's and WVW's of the world!!!!

We're shooting line a ROCKET to six wins AND a winning season boys! Ah the sweat taste of VICTORY!!!
    Fix your grammar if you want to be taken seriously...

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That winning season will buy him another decade.
    Wins and losses have no effect on how long the Hilltop Mastermind stays. If he hasn't failed enough over the last 10+ years to get canned, he never will!!

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post
    Do I break my boycott and go to homecoming on Saturday? I really want to but I’m torn
    Maybe hedge your risk of a wasted day by attending the black and gold basketball scrimmage at 10 am. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Do I break my boycott and go to homecoming on Saturday? I really want to but I’m torn

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    We're in the right track now boys!!! Mastermind coach Roger had everyone fooled into thinking the 10+ years of ball shriveling losses and loosing records was just a setup to get everyone to overlook WLU...and this year he is springing like a Hawaiian jungle cat and ripping the throat out of the Clarions, AB's and WVW's of the world!!!!

We're shooting line a ROCKET to six wins AND a winning season boys! Ah the sweat taste of VICTORY!!!
    That winning season will buy him another decade.

Leave a comment:

• Sportsnut
    replied
    Well, guess I will eat crow. I predicted no more wins, and they pull an upset. The skies the limit now!

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Nearly blew it but we pulled it off

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X