Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsnut
    replied
    Hey, somebody has to be the bottom feeder. Guess the West family figures it should be West Liberty.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Topper Pride View Post
    Every part of the game has faltered since Waialae took over. Sure, he had a few good years with Amedro, Travis, Hills, Walls, and Banks that fell in his lap. Rodger hasn't progressed like a normal coach would.

2011 West Liberty 1-10 1-7
    2012 West Liberty 6-5 4-4
    2013 West Liberty 3-8 3-6
    2014 West Liberty 6-5 6-4
    2015 West Liberty 5-6 5-5
    2016 West Liberty 4-7 4-6
    2017 West Liberty 3-8 3-7
    2018 West Liberty 3-8 3-7
    2019 West Liberty 5-6 4-6
    2020* West Liberty 2-2 2-2
    2021 West Liberty 4-7 4-6

I would love to see a fresh new coaching staff come in, and take the hilltop back up on top of the MEC. We did in basketball, and with our facilities I'm sure we could do it in football. I would think the West family gets tiried of watching a bad football game with no attendance.
    Gotta rain a bit on this parade... The Hilltop has never been on top of the MEC, not anywhere close. If you mean the WVIAC, then yea they won in 2009 with the Amedro crew you mentioned. Other than that, I'd say they've been incredibly consistent for the last 50 years really.

Leave a comment:

• Topper Pride
    replied
    Every part of the game has faltered since Waialae took over. Sure, he had a few good years with Amedro, Travis, Hills, Walls, and Banks that fell in his lap. Rodger hasn't progressed like a normal coach would.

2011 West Liberty 1-10 1-7
    2012 West Liberty 6-5 4-4
    2013 West Liberty 3-8 3-6
    2014 West Liberty 6-5 6-4
    2015 West Liberty 5-6 5-5
    2016 West Liberty 4-7 4-6
    2017 West Liberty 3-8 3-7
    2018 West Liberty 3-8 3-7
    2019 West Liberty 5-6 4-6
    2020* West Liberty 2-2 2-2
    2021 West Liberty 4-7 4-6

I would love to see a fresh new coaching staff come in, and take the hilltop back up on top of the MEC. We did in basketball, and with our facilities I'm sure we could do it in football. I would think the West family gets tiried of watching a bad football game with no attendance.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

True, but you'd think a coach that relies soooo much on QB performance to run his offense would have a little better eye for the position.
    I wonder if Walleye even goes on recruiting trips anymore

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

Amedro ain’t walking through the door anytime soon
    True, but you'd think a coach that relies soooo much on QB performance to run his offense would have a little better eye for the position.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    We ONLY lost by 17 soooo...guess we "won"??

Quarterback, quarterback, quarterback...You'd think a team that depends SOOOOOOO much on this position would do a much better job identifying competent starters.
    Amedro ain’t walking through the door anytime soon

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
    Come on, WL played two terrible teams. Probably get beat by 30 next week and hopefully get one more win against WVWC this season. That would be a three win successful season on the hilltop!
    We ONLY lost by 17 soooo...guess we "won"??

Quarterback, quarterback, quarterback...You'd think a team that depends SOOOOOOO much on this position would do a much better job identifying competent starters.

Leave a comment:

• timbertopper
    replied
    The lack of discipline on this team is frustrating. Pre-snap and post-whistle flags really got in the way today.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Hanging with them though

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Two defensive touchdowns and three turnovers so far for NDC. Ain’t winning many games doing that ****

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Garcia gets the start

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Hahahaha!!...NOT! Just positing a question. IF WLU wins this week, are they rhe once in a decade team that wins the conf title????

I personally think they get housed. But in the words of Dumb & Dumber...So youre saying theres a chance!!

Radio? Who needs a radio?

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

Boat is back on the wagon
    Hahahaha!!...NOT! Just positing a question. IF WLU wins this week, are they rhe once in a decade team that wins the conf title????

I personally think they get housed. But in the words of Dumb & Dumber...So youre saying theres a chance!!

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    The backup looked athletic they can run some option stuff with him

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
    Come on, WL played two terrible teams. Probably get beat by 30 next week and hopefully get one more win against WVWC this season. That would be a three win successful season on the hilltop!

As Billy Joel once sang, " You may be right. I may be crazy. Oh, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for." However, we shall see....must play the games on the field.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X