Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsnut
    replied
    Come on, WL played two terrible teams. Probably get beat by 30 next week and hopefully get one more win against WVWC this season. That would be a three win successful season on the hilltop!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by crixus View Post

Notre Dame College will win.

​​​​​​

Although I wish they wouldn't.
    We shall see.....gotta play the game. And if the Hilltoppers lose, I hope it would be a close game. Even that will go along way.

Leave a comment:

• crixus
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Congrats on the 2-0 start !! Next week will be a interesting game against Notre Dame College.
    Notre Dame College will win.

​​​​​​

Although I wish they wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Congrats on the 2-0 start !! Next week will be a interesting game against Notre Dame College.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Stephens’ 4 int’s is an MEC record

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Is WLU a contender or pretender? Next week will be a severe test @ NDC. Just supposing they are contenders, this game would give the Toppers a chance to get at game up on NDC and UC and keep pace with Frostburg (Assuming they beat WVS Saturday).
    Boat is back on the wagon

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Is WLU a contender or pretender? Next week will be a severe test @ NDC. Just supposing they are contenders, this game would give the Toppers a chance to get at game up on NDC and UC and keep pace with Frostburg (Assuming they beat WVS Saturday).

Leave a comment:

• timbertopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post
    Was Diven benched or injured? Looks like the backup provided a spark
    Had to be helped off the field following his last fumble. Appeared to be a lower body injury.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Was Diven benched or injured? Looks like the backup provided a spark

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    It's a matter of scale. At a major D1 college, Gary West's donations wouldn't even warrant his name on the visitors locker room...In the softball complex!

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Nah without fans there’s no program
    You'd be surprised. Look into attendance at the lowest level D1 football and basketball schools. Its not any different from what you have now. The NCAA money distributions for March Madness TV rights keeps a lot of BS athletic programs afloat.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

LOL the deep pocket alumni run those even more.
    Nah without fans there’s no program

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Wish this was a D1 school where fans can have a bigger influence. Just disgusting what they’ve done to our program
    LOL the deep pocket alumni run those even more.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

My mistake, I thought you said you ran a scouting service for football.
    I did...but I wouldn't be so bold as to say I had an expert eye. My particular area of expertise was ID'ing the DII caliber players from the D3.
    Last edited by boatcapt; 09-05-2022, 08:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

I have watched Pulaski games. Their offense is very novel. I can imagine it is difficult to prepare for...particularly if you play them once a year.

Contrary to some, I have never claimed to have an "expert eye for talent." I generally leave player evaluations and predictions of future greatness to others on this board ;-).
    My mistake, I thought you said you ran a scouting service for football.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X