Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Is WLU a contender or pretender? Next week will be a severe test @ NDC. Just supposing they are contenders, this game would give the Toppers a chance to get at game up on NDC and UC and keep pace with Frostburg (Assuming they beat WVS Saturday).
    Boat is back on the wagon

Comment

Stephens’ 4 int’s is an MEC record

Comment

Congrats on the 2-0 start !! Next week will be a interesting game against Notre Dame College.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          Congrats on the 2-0 start !! Next week will be a interesting game against Notre Dame College.
          Notre Dame College will win.

​​​​​​

Although I wish they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Notre Dame College will win.

​​​​​​

Although I wish they wouldn't.
            We shall see.....gotta play the game. And if the Hilltoppers lose, I hope it would be a close game. Even that will go along way.

Comment

Come on, WL played two terrible teams. Probably get beat by 30 next week and hopefully get one more win against WVWC this season. That would be a three win successful season on the hilltop!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
                Come on, WL played two terrible teams. Probably get beat by 30 next week and hopefully get one more win against WVWC this season. That would be a three win successful season on the hilltop!

As Billy Joel once sang, " You may be right. I may be crazy. Oh, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for." However, we shall see....must play the games on the field.

Comment

The backup looked athletic they can run some option stuff with him

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post

Boat is back on the wagon
                    Hahahaha!!...NOT! Just positing a question. IF WLU wins this week, are they rhe once in a decade team that wins the conf title????

I personally think they get housed. But in the words of Dumb & Dumber...So youre saying theres a chance!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Hahahaha!!...NOT! Just positing a question. IF WLU wins this week, are they rhe once in a decade team that wins the conf title????

I personally think they get housed. But in the words of Dumb & Dumber...So youre saying theres a chance!!

Radio? Who needs a radio?

Comment

Garcia gets the start

Comment

Two defensive touchdowns and three turnovers so far for NDC. Ain’t winning many games doing that ****

Comment

Hanging with them though

Comment

The lack of discipline on this team is frustrating. Pre-snap and post-whistle flags really got in the way today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
                                We ONLY lost by 17 soooo...guess we "won"??

Quarterback, quarterback, quarterback...You'd think a team that depends SOOOOOOO much on this position would do a much better job identifying competent starters.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X