Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what will this year's excuse be? My money is on "An injury to our starting QB forced us to play our backup."

Comment

Is Diven out for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post
        Is Diven out for the season?
        Sure appears that way

Comment

Looks like the third string QB is getting some run. Garcia hurt or benched?

Comment

#FireWalleye

Comment

What’s the single season int record for WL and the MEC?

Comment

Nearly blew it but we pulled it off

Comment

We're in the right track now boys!!! Mastermind coach Roger had everyone fooled into thinking the 10+ years of ball shriveling losses and loosing records was just a setup to get everyone to overlook WLU...and this year he is springing like a Hawaiian jungle cat and ripping the throat out of the Clarions, AB's and WVW's of the world!!!!

We're shooting line a ROCKET to six wins AND a winning season boys! Ah the sweat taste of VICTORY!!!

Comment

Well, guess I will eat crow. I predicted no more wins, and they pull an upset. The skies the limit now!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                      We're in the right track now boys!!! Mastermind coach Roger had everyone fooled into thinking the 10+ years of ball shriveling losses and loosing records was just a setup to get everyone to overlook WLU...and this year he is springing like a Hawaiian jungle cat and ripping the throat out of the Clarions, AB's and WVW's of the world!!!!

We're shooting line a ROCKET to six wins AND a winning season boys! Ah the sweat taste of VICTORY!!!
                      That winning season will buy him another decade.

Comment

• Do I break my boycott and go to homecoming on Saturday? I really want to but I’m torn

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                          Do I break my boycott and go to homecoming on Saturday? I really want to but I’m torn
                          Maybe hedge your risk of a wasted day by attending the black and gold basketball scrimmage at 10 am. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That winning season will buy him another decade.
                            Wins and losses have no effect on how long the Hilltop Mastermind stays. If he hasn't failed enough over the last 10+ years to get canned, he never will!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Fix your grammar if you want to be taken seriously...

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Maybe hedge your risk of a wasted day by attending the black and gold basketball scrimmage at 10 am. Lol
                                Might have to do that, haven’t seen it advertised

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X