Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layton View Post

Might have to do that, haven’t seen it advertised
    Hope you can make it to the ASRC for 10 am tip on Saturday. Will be good if you can share your first hand observations. There are many ongoing position battles, so if it is like prior scrimmages, it will be intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheU15 View Post

Fix your grammar if you want to be taken seriously...
      Ignore me at you're own wrisk.

Comment

• Changed my mind the boycott continues. Will get season tickets when Walleye is gone

Comment

• Appears I made the right decision

Comment

• #FireWalleye

Comment

• Another waste of a season on the hilltop woooohoooo

#FireWalleye

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                Another waste of a season on the hilltop woooohoooo

#FireWalleye
                Have you and boatcapt looked into pooling your resources to rent billboard space advocating for the coach’s dismissal?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Have you and boatcapt looked into pooling your resources to rent billboard space advocating for the coach’s dismissal?
                  Our only hope is to hit this lottery so we have more money than Gary West

Comment

Buying a billboard would be a waste of money...Kind of like making a donation to the team!!

Guess I'm wired differently than a WLU football coach but I don't know how they personally can continue to fail year after year after year. If it were me as a minimum I would drastically change how I coached (AND recruited) because, quite obviously, what I was doing wasn't working. After more than a decade of mind numbing FAILURE, I don't know how these coaches can continue to want to coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Buying a billboard would be a waste of money...Kind of like making a donation to the team!!

Guess I'm wired differently than a WLU football coach but I don't know how they personally can continue to fail year after year after year. If it were me as a minimum I would drastically change how I coached (AND recruited) because, quite obviously, what I was doing wasn't working. After more than a decade of mind numbing FAILURE, I don't know how these coaches can continue to want to coach.
                      For many years I enjoyed West Liberty's broadcast capabilities. So, so much better than many of the schools who, for a long while, seemed to just have somebody's 1990s camcorder on a tripod with questionable audio. It would be nice to see the broadcast program capture a winning program.

And one would think the coaching staff would feel shame that a practically brand new program in Wheeling has passed 'em as a rapidly improving program--and top program in the northern panhandle.

Comment

For many years I enjoyed West Liberty's broadcast capabilities. So, so much better than many of the schools who, for a long while, seemed to just have somebody's 1990s camcorder on a tripod with questionable audio. It would be nice to see the broadcast program capture a winning program.

And one would think the coaching staff would feel shame that a practically brand new program in Wheeling has passed 'em as a rapidly improving program--and top program in the northern panhandle.
                        The word that comes most to mind is squandered. WLU had a football program that was offensively the equal to their burgeoning basketball team. Primarily under QB Amedro, but even a couple of years before that under QB Jay Gulion, WLU was a scoring machine that had people taking notice. Poor recruiting, an apparent inability to coach the best out of the players they did have and an obvious lack of institutional desire to win squandered that pretty quickly and left us with a coaching staff that is simply going through the recruiting motions, and the coaching motions knowing that what they do, or don't do, will have zero impact on their ability to keep their coaching jobs.

Shame is also a good word and it goes right in hand with embarrassment. I don't think I could continue to coach after SOOOO many shamefully bad seasons. I mean, how do you look yourself in the mirror every day and know you have failed at your job? And not just failed, failed miserably. But not this staff, they show up every day and do the same things they have done for the last decade...recruit the same schools...coach the players the same way..get the same disastrous results. And at the end of the week, I bet each is on his bank app to make sure that they got paid!

Comment

• FWIW Amedro made a post on FB tonight with a picture of the football team’s records since 2011 with the comment “When are they gonna make a move?? Wow! Terrible”

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                            The word that comes most to mind is squandered. WLU had a football program that was offensively the equal to their burgeoning basketball team. Primarily under QB Amedro, but even a couple of years before that under QB Jay Gulion, WLU was a scoring machine that had people taking notice. Poor recruiting, an apparent inability to coach the best out of the players they did have and an obvious lack of institutional desire to win squandered that pretty quickly and left us with a coaching staff that is simply going through the recruiting motions, and the coaching motions knowing that what they do, or don't do, will have zero impact on their ability to keep their coaching jobs.

Shame is also a good word and it goes right in hand with embarrassment. I don't think I could continue to coach after SOOOO many shamefully bad seasons. I mean, how do you look yourself in the mirror every day and know you have failed at your job? And not just failed, failed miserably. But not this staff, they show up every day and do the same things they have done for the last decade...recruit the same schools...coach the players the same way..get the same disastrous results. And at the end of the week, I bet each is on his bank app to make sure that they got paid!
                            And all those typed words you’ve wasted over the years…u sheep slayer u…lol

Comment

• With the amount of resources they have, it is unbelievable that WLU is not constantly at the top of the MEC.

Comment

• Well, the President is leaving at years end, the AD should go to for not making a move all these years. Be a nice Christmas present for the AD and Waialia both be fired.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X