Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDC 4 rings in 4 years

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I am anxious to see how the ND and FSU battle goes going forward as both programs had great seasons last year and I think Frostburg will be improved this year and will be a threat to over take the champs. ND has built a solid program and been the top dawgs since Shepherd left for the PSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
      I am anxious to see how the ND and FSU battle goes going forward as both programs had great seasons last year and I think Frostburg will be improved this year and will be a threat to over take the champs. ND has built a solid program and been the top dawgs since Shepherd left for the PSAC.
      They actually replaced Shepherd as the MEC top dog the year before Shepherd left the conference. Their conference dominance has continued since then. Frostburg has shown the amity to be a worth competitor to NDC for the MEC top dog crown UT as the saying goes...to BE the man, you've got to BEAT the man!! Frostburg has yet to do that!

Comment

They replaced Shepherd as the top dog, lol..I see your still bitter my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post

Comment

Like a barking Chihuahua.

Comment

Just stating facts. They did replace Shepherd as the top dog in the MEC starting the last year that Shepherd was in the conference (2018). That was their first of four straight MEC crowns for NDC. Longest streak in the albeit short history of the MEC.

Comment

Let me correct your statement, they won the MEC the last year Shepherd was in that conference. Shepherd will always be top dog in the MEC and WVIAC..

Comment

Let me correct your statement, they won the MEC the last year Shepherd was in that conference. Shepherd will always be top dog in the MEC and WVIAC..
                  Perhaps in the WVIAC, but not the MEC. NDC is now the top dog in the MEC by virtue of winning four straight titles and beating Shepherd to claim their first crown. If NDC wins this coming seasons crown (which they are favored to do), that will even further solidify their claim to the MEC top dog title.

Comment

Can't win a conference you no longer belong to. All I know is Rams beat the current top dogs of the MEC most recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                      Can't win a conference you no longer belong to. All I know is Rams beat the current top dogs of the MEC most recently.
                      Yes they did, but that doesn't change the fact that NDC is the top dog of the MEC and have been for four straight years. They have accomplished somthing that no other MEC team has ever accomplished in winning four straight conf crowns, and counting. It will be interesting to see if Frostburg can dislodge NDC from the top of the MEC like NDC dislodged Shepherd in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Yes they did, but that doesn't change the fact that NDC is the top dog of the MEC and have been for four straight years. They have accomplished somthing that no other MEC team has ever accomplished in winning four straight conf crowns, and counting. It will be interesting to see if Frostburg can dislodge NDC from the top of the MEC like NDC dislodged Shepherd in 2018.
                        Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Comment

Sadder still that you continue to talk about being the top dog in a conference you chose to leave.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X