Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostburg outlook

I heard several key players left with the coaches. They also barely got any recruits. Sounds like it may be a rough year for them.

Which sport? Football? They are still in the reclassification process, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by realignmentreport1 View Post
      Which sport? Football? They are still in the reclassification process, correct?
      They'll be an active member this fall.

Comment

Lots of Key Players and coaches. It'll be interesting to see how they look this fall

Comment

I am curious how Frostburg, NDC and Charleston will all look this season. Lots of transition.

Comment

Are you curious about West Liberty too? I can tell you they will probably be pretty bad again!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
              Are you curious about West Liberty too? I can tell you they will probably be pretty bad again!
              Becoming a thing we can count on!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
                Your coach has been fairly consistent over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCfan View Post
                  I heard several key players left with the coaches. They also barely got any recruits. Sounds like it may be a rough year for them.
                  They will be fine. If I remember correctly from their fans on this board their new coach Nick Saban is a home run hire and their recruiting class finished above Clemsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

They will be fine. If I remember correctly from their fans on this board their new coach Nick Saban is a home run hire and their recruiting class finished above Clemsons.
                    That's weird....you don't normally see GO-RILLAS (of the Mountain or PSU variety) in the Mountain State

Comment

I travel through the area quite a bit driving to Virginia Beach and from there ti DC area then down into NC.So I occasionally chime in in the CIAA and MEC boards. The Frosty folks were pretty high and mighty toward the end of last season and right afterwards. We also had a good discussion about recruiting in that area vs other parts of the country.

Comment

I travel through the area quite a bit driving to Virginia Beach and from there ti DC area then down into NC.So I occasionally chime in in the CIAA and MEC boards. The Frosty folks were pretty high and mighty toward the end of last season and right afterwards. We also had a good discussion about recruiting in that area vs other parts of the country.
                        Favorite part of VB was lying on the beach when some fighters were screaming overhead.
                        The entire Mid Atlantic Region is a hotbed for recruiting by the 42 schools of the PSAC, MEC and CIAA not to mention 10-20 FBS,/FCS teams. Quite competitive in a relatively small area though the population density helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                          Becoming a thing we can count on!

Comment

D2 recruiting out of Maryland should be interesting in the next couple of years seeing how both Frostburg and Bowie State are in the same boat as far as having coaches and players leaving the programs this year. Hopefully both schools can maintain their status quo of the previous seasons. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if we see PSAC schools getting Maryland's best D2 players in the near future. Like they were before Bowie's recent success and Frostburg's early success in D2. I have my fingers crossed for both programs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

D2 recruiting out of Maryland should be interesting in the next couple of years seeing how both Frostburg and Bowie State are in the same boat as far as having coaches and players leaving the programs this year. Hopefully both schools can maintain their status quo of the previous seasons. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if we see PSAC schools getting Maryland's best D2 players in the near future. Like they were before Bowie's recent success and Frostburg's early success in D2. I have my fingers crossed for both programs.
                              Shepherd heavily recruits Maryland, usually about half the roster. It's been a foundation of their recruiting since forever. The address may say WV, but Shepherdstown is literally on the MD border.

Until recently with Bowie's success, Shepherd has more success than anyone with D2 MD recruiting.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X