Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pretty much seals the deal for Frostburg State in terms of a playoff run this year. Back to back heartbreakers, and next on the schedule is the conference Punisher in NDC.

Comment

Frostburg St beats #16 ranked NDC in 2 OT, 33-30. A big win for the Bobcats, who could run the tables and challenge for a playoff berth.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
        Frostburg St beats #16 ranked NDC in 2 OT, 33-30. A big win for the Bobcats, who could run the tables and challenge for a playoff berth.
        huge win. I watched part of the game, Frostburg is better than I thought they would be. Congrats to them.

Comment

I think this really puts NDC behind the 8 ball for the playoffs. Frostburg has head-to-head over NDC. Concord has head-to-head over Frostburg and record over both

Comment

The MEC could end up with four 9-2 teams this season!

But if I was a betting man, I'd pick Conc 10-1, and NDC and Frost at 9-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

huge win. I watched part of the game, Frostburg is better than I thought they would be. Congrats to them.
              Frostburg St's starting QB Graham Walker returned to the starting line up after missing a few games due to an injury. I still think they need better play at the WR spot. However, their young receivers are coming along.

Comment

Frostburg and Notre Dame should win out but Concord could lose once or twice down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by timbertopper View Post
                  Frostburg and Notre Dame should win out but Concord could lose once or twice down the stretch.
                  I am looking at Concord's schedule ( https://cumountainlions.com/sports/f.../schedule/2022 ) . Who you believe Concord could "lay an egg" against?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I am looking at Concord's schedule ( https://cumountainlions.com/sports/f.../schedule/2022 ) . Who you believe Concord could "lay an egg" against?
                    Wv state, wheeling and Charleston are all equal to fairmont who concord already lost to. All will be toss ups.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X