Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Coaches Poll

Anyone know when the coaches Poll is posted?

Re: NE10 Coaches Poll

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
    Anyone know when the coaches Poll is posted?
    Wednesday is the release date.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
      Wednesday is the release date.
      http://www.northeast10.org/sports/fb..._Coaches-_Poll
      Assumption edges out LIU by a point in the final vote. Bentley, UNH, SCSC round out the top 5.

Comment

http://www.northeast10.org/sports/fb..._Coaches-_Poll
        Assumption edges out LIU by a point in the final vote. Bentley, UNH, SCSC round out the top 5.
        The poll seems pretty close to what I expected. Assumption still has Monks and Harris, question will be whether the new coach can continue the good recruiting and player development.

Don't sleep on SCSU - they did really well at the end of the season, they could surprise.

AIC being ranked behind Pace, that's a tough one. I've always known them as being tough as nails. AIC was a playoff team not that long ago, now we're talking about how their best receiver will be catching passes for New Haven this season.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
          The poll seems pretty close to what I expected. Assumption still has Monks and Harris, question will be whether the new coach can continue the good recruiting and player development.

Don't sleep on SCSU - they did really well at the end of the season, they could surprise.

AIC being ranked behind Pace, that's a tough one. I've always known them as being tough as nails. AIC was a playoff team not that long ago, now we're talking about how their best receiver will be catching passes for New Haven this season.
          Rumor has it the AIC kicker showed up in Worcester.

Comment

x

Comment

Rumor has it the AIC kicker showed up in Worcester.
              Rumor is true - he's kicking for Assumption now, yet another AIC starter to transfer. Wonder what's going on in Springfield.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                Rumor is true - he's kicking for Assumption now, yet another AIC starter to transfer. Wonder what's going on in Springfield.
                Financially AIC isnt doing well and i didnt think that Williams would transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                  Financially AIC isnt doing well and i didnt think that Williams would transfer.
                  Williams graduated so coach couldnt stop him from transferring but still im shocked that he still left.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X