Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC at UNH

I think that this year's game will be one of the most competitive games between the Owls and Chargers in a long time....

I've mellowed, but I still ****ing hate UNH.

Re: SC at UNH

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
    I think that this year's game will be one of the most competitive games between the Owls and Chargers in a long time....

I've mellowed, but I still ****ing hate UNH.
    I agree with you. SCSU has played really well so far despite the bad half against Bentley. I think the game goes down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      I agree with you. SCSU has played really well so far despite the bad half against Bentley. I think the game goes down to the wire.
      If New Haven is as good as i think they are they will will going away. The NE 10 will be a three team race New Haven , LIU Post and Assumption.

Comment

Last edited by cwfenn; 09-11-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

A reason for UNH fans to be nervous? UNH is 22-3 against SCSU in the last 25 games since the Owls started 3-0-1 at the very beginning of the rivalry.

Comment

A reason for UNH fans to be nervous? UNH is 22-3 against SCSU in the last 25 games since the Owls started 3-0-1 at the very beginning of the rivalry.
            The alumni of UNH are really trash talking on Twitter the past several days and have the hashtag #Wedontlosetothem.

It should be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
              The alumni of UNH are really trash talking on Twitter the past several days and have the hashtag #Wedontlosetothem.

It should be a good game.
              Wow.....sad.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                Wow.....sad.
                Yep...I believe in "we don't lose to them until we lose to them." And regardless of the overall records (like Yankees versus Red Sox), you do your best to treat rivals and their fans with respect. Well, I'd have to think about Philly fans though...

Comment

Yep...I believe in "we don't lose to them until we lose to them." And regardless of the overall records (like Yankees versus Red Sox), you do your best to treat rivals and their fans with respect. Well, I'd have to think about Philly fans though...
                  And again, you didn't lose to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                    And again, you didn't lose to them.
                    Don't have to rub it in either! people have to show respects.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X