Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Connecticut @ New Haven.

I planed to attend this game at UNH this weekend with my whole family and two other friends. Unfortunately, due to hurricane Florence will be right over Charlotte, my home city, region this Saturday, we decided to stay back and ride it out. Hopefully we will have power so we could watch the game on TV or on-line. Good luck to both teams.

Re: Southern Connecticut @ New Haven.

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
    I planed to attend this game at UNH this weekend with my whole family and two other friends. Unfortunately, due to hurricane Florence will be right over Charlotte, my home city, region this Saturday, we decided to stay back and ride it out. Hopefully we will have power so we could watch the game on TV or on-line. Good luck to both teams.
    Good luck and be safe to you and your family down there. Hope everything and everyone will be ok

Comment

Comment

Be safe!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X