Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Games in the NE10

I just recently started streaming my TV content using the Internet and a Roku. I was able to find and install several "League" streaming apps. NESCAC, MASCAC and PSAC all have posted content to watch previous weeks games in many sports.
    I have not found anything for the NE10. It's almost impossible to find any games, even directly on the computer\web. The Pack Network that use to have NE10 games, seems to have been shutdown.

Does anyone know if the league is going to come up with something? I did see there is a new communications person just hired, but not sure this is part of his job description.
    Seems like they are missing out on the opportunity to be seen.

Re: Streaming Games in the NE10

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
    I just recently started streaming my TV content using the Internet and a Roku. I was able to find and install several "League" streaming apps. NESCAC, MASCAC and PSAC all have posted content to watch previous weeks games in many sports.
    I have not found anything for the NE10. It's almost impossible to find any games, even directly on the computer\web. The Pack Network that use to have NE10 games, seems to have been shutdown.

Does anyone know if the league is going to come up with something? I did see there is a new communications person just hired, but not sure this is part of his job description.

Comment

The NE10 has this site:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ne10/

I don't think it covers every school's events, but it also links out to each school's video site. It looks like all NE10 teams now use the same video service.

They also posted a job for an assistant commissioner for Strategic Communications, which includes duties such as developing the NE10 Now site:

https://ncaamarket.ncaa.org/jobs/114...communications

Anyone around here qualified?

Comment

Thanks, I'll send them my resume...:good:

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post

There are links for the games streaming on each of the school's websites. Only LIU Post charges for the games. Everyone else is free and the quality has gotten better over the years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X