Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 NE10 Scores

St. Anselm at Assumption starts the NE10 slate for this weekend. Post those scores!

Re: Week 3 NE10 Scores

Assumption 66 St. A 3

Comment

Pace 6, AIC 0 at halftime

New Haven 7, Southern Connecticut 3 at the end of the first quarter
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
        Pace 6, AIC 0 at halftime

New Haven 7, Southern Connecticut 3 at the end of the first quarter
        AIC loses to Pace 27-7. AIC could barely score. They went through 2 QBs. They have none. This offense is sorry. Its going to be a very long season.

Comment

The Elm City Trophy remains in West Haven. UNH beats SCSU 37-18.

Looking at the stats it looks like New Haven is trying out a new kicker every week...just hope they find a good one.

And Ju'An Williams was the punter???
          Last edited by cwfenn; 09-15-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            New Haven is trying out a new kicker every week...just hope they find a good one.
            I don't know why they are doing this, I think the others have done a good job so far.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
              And Ju'An Williams was the punter???
              I don't know about a punter, but this kid is a monster at WR thou. He did returned some punts also.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                AIC loses to Pace 27-7. AIC could barely score. They went through 2 QBs. They have none. This offense is sorry. Its going to be a very long season.
                Wow AIC needs to do something about their football team soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                  Wow AIC needs to do something about their football team soon.
                  The offense been struggling for 4 years. Today hit an all time low. Other than Davila and Tommie Smith they have no other playmakers. AIC will not win a game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                    The offense been struggling for 4 years. Today hit an all time low. Other than Davila and Tommie Smith they have no other playmakers. AIC will not win a game this year.
                    You might beat St. Anselm, so y'all have that going for you...
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                      You might beat St. Anselm, so y'all have that going for you...
                      AIC is not the same team as the past. They don't have any playmakers on either side of the ball. They are not the intimidating squad of the past.

It is already a long season in Springfield after just two weeks.

Comment

Pace 27 AIC 7
                        New Haven 38 SCSU 17
                        Merrimack 35 Bentley 30
                        Post 27 Stonehill 7

Three teams are 2-0 in the league (Post, Assumption, New Haven)

AIC and St Anselm are both 0-2 and play each other next week. Someone will have their first win of the season and the other will be the only winless team.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                          Assumption 66 St. A 3
                          I came away with a couple of things from watching this game.

1. I would never have any AC QB run on a called play, option or read option. They can't run better than your RB's
                          2. Protect Mark Monks as if someone was going to steal your little sisters milk money. He has it. (see above)
                          3. Harris can break records that are not even created yet (NCAA - D2 - NE10). Let him.

Comment

UNH Game Notes

Hello Board. First UNH notes then a bit on me personally.

First home game of the Year and UNH continues to improve. with a comfortable win over in State Rival Southern CT.

Southern hung with us for a lot of the first half but seemed to tire and fade late in the game.

the key moment was late in 2nd Quarter where Southern was looking to go up 17-7 but got stopped in the redzone and then gave up a touchdown late so instead of going into half up 17-7 Southern was down 14-10,

Second half UNH defense perked up but I think it was more of adjusting to what Southern was running which seemed to be the same 3 or 4 plays over and over and over and that is a big part of their problem.

UNH is still being led by Senior QB Patterson and he looks to be very comfortable running this offence but we still need to imp[rove around him if we are to win the games against the top tier NE-10 Teams.

We now have a New AD who is a very well known Chris Palmer who is an Ex UNH Coach and an EX NFL head coach too. He is very nice and will be an excellent front man for the Athletic department. Food at Tent was only average and needs improvement hopefully v better grub at home coming in two weeks.

As for yours personally I had a very hard last 6 weeks and to make a long story very short. I went through an unexpected Prostate Surgery that went sideways leading to a very long still ongoing but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel recovery. I was not able to get organized quick enough to play in the weekly contest and will be posting UNH game notes but not playing.

Hopefully will be digging into what is happening in our league a bit more now that I am feeling stronger and can devote a bit more time here which was not possible earlier.

J

Comment

Originally posted by jim816 View Post
                              As for yours personally I had a very hard last 6 weeks and to make a long story very short. I went through an unexpected Prostate Surgery that went sideways leading to a very long still ongoing but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel recovery. I was not able to get organized quick enough to play in the weekly contest and will be posting UNH game notes but not playing.
                              Hope that each day brings you more energy and strength.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X