Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 4 Scores

Week 4 kicks off tonight-post those scores!

Re: NE10 Week 4 Scores

Am just leaving for the Assumption at Pace game and will be going to the Bentley at LIU Post game Saturday.

Comment

Just got back home from Assumption Pace game. While Assumption may be the best team in the NE-10 Pace show they are not bottom of the pack. Assumption won the game 49-21. If pace did not shot themselfs in there foot with 16 penalties and kicking the ball to Harris it would have been a much closser game. I can see Pace finishing as high as 4th in the league.
      Last edited by budman; 09-21-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Pace QB had a great game running and passing.

Comment

Halftime St. A 29 AIC 14 why am i not surprised

Comment

Bentley took it on the chin this week. Post wins 38-3.

Comment

That's the most one-sided Post-Bentley game I've ever seen. Apart from a field goal on the first series of the game, the Bentley offense couldn't generate any momentum at all. The Pioneers came to play on both sides of the ball today.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                Halftime St. A 29 AIC 14 why am i not surprised
                AIC loses 29-21. AIC officially will go winless this season.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                  AIC loses 29-21. AIC officially will go winless this season.
                  AIC is far from the team in 2013 that won the NE-10 title. They have no explosiveness on either side of the ball. The D was pushed around pretty good in the 1st half.

I was impressed by the new QB Prince Olubakinda. He has a decent arm and hit Green Jr in stride for the 70 yd TD. He also missed on some other throws and seemed to be throwing the ball behind receivers on crossing routes.

If he is able to get some more time to throw the ball, he could be a find for the team. Overall, it will be a long season in Springfield as their two best chances to win were the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by CWP '68 View Post
                    That's the most one-sided Post-Bentley game I've ever seen. Apart from a field goal on the first series of the game, the Bentley offense couldn't generate any momentum at all. The Pioneers came to play on both sides of the ball today.
                    We seem to forget about the Post D. They have been strong thus far.

I am just glad that I was not the guy that picked Bentley to finish 2nd in the league. That guy is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                      AIC is far from the team in 2013 that won the NE-10 title. They have no explosiveness on either side of the ball. The D was pushed around pretty good in the 1st half.

I was impressed by the new QB Prince Olubakinda. He has a decent arm and hit Green Jr in stride for the 70 yd TD. He also missed on some other throws and seemed to be throwing the ball behind receivers on crossing routes.

If he is able to get some more time to throw the ball, he could be a find for the team. Overall, it will be a long season in Springfield as their two best chances to win were the last 2 weeks.
                      I like Prince too. He's young and has some growing pains to go through. His growth will be more painful behind the less than mediocre O line. This will be the season to forget about.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                        We seem to forget about the Post D. They have been strong thus far.

I am just glad that I was not the guy that picked Bentley to finish 2nd in the league. That guy is an idiot.
                        LMAO!!

Comment

New Haven 44 Merrimack 18

SCSU 42 Stonehill 21

3 teams are 3-0 in the league.
                          6 teams are 1-2 in the league.
                          1 team is 0-3 in the league.

The big boys are starting to separate from the rest of the league. They don't start to play each other until October 20th.

Comment

UNH Game notes.

Missed a lot of the game technical difficulties and distractions.

From what I saw UNH played a very good game. Was clearly the better team and was never threatened.

Patterson is emerging as one of the best quarterbacks in our league.

Clearly our NE-10 is very tiered this year with Assumption, LIU and UNH all 3-0 being the upper tier. How these teams do against each other is going to go a long way in determining who is league champion this year.

My question for those who know is do we have a Championship game this year or is it like last year with regular season only. NE-10 needs to make a decision on this topic. Personally I am in favor of having only the top 2 teams play each other. No one wants to watch another game between the bottom 2 teams in the league.

Also as big time boosters of UNH Athletics My Dad had a lunch with the New AD Chris Palmer last week and I tagged along in my depends pads to drive Dad lol .

I am sworn to secrecy on some of he topics but what I will say is there are very ambitious plans to make investments in UNH Athletics and we are being asked along with all other major donors to vastly increase our contributions.

My only hint will be to look for some visible stadium improvements on home coming weekend this Saturday.

J

Comment

Originally posted by jim816 View Post
                              UNH Game notes.

Missed a lot of the game technical difficulties and distractions.

From what I saw UNH played a very good game. Was clearly the better team and was never threatened.

Patterson is emerging as one of the best quarterbacks in our league.

Clearly our NE-10 is very tiered this year with Assumption, LIU and UNH all 3-0 being the upper tier. How these teams do against each other is going to go a long way in determining who is league champion this year.

My question for those who know is do we have a Championship game this year or is it like last year with regular season only. NE-10 needs to make a decision on this topic. Personally I am in favor of having only the top 2 teams play each other. No one wants to watch another game between the bottom 2 teams in the league.

Also as big time boosters of UNH Athletics My Dad had a lunch with the New AD Chris Palmer last week and I tagged along in my depends pads to drive Dad lol .

I am sworn to secrecy on some of he topics but what I will say is there are very ambitious plans to make investments in UNH Athletics and we are being asked along with all other major donors to vastly increase our contributions.

My only hint will be to look for some visible stadium improvements on home coming weekend this Saturday.

J

Hi Jim, as always, very nice to see you. I think I saw this somewhere that they are putting in some permanent restrooms and concession areas at the stadium?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X