Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back

Welcome back everyone. Here's to an exciting 2019 season. Hres to a strong showing from the NE10. Hopefully my Yellow jackets can rebound from a disastrous season. Good luck to all. Let's get it.

Tough start for NE10 vs PSAC in 7 games.
    GANNON @SCSU.....
    M'VILLE @ PACE....
    CAL U @ ST A....
    BENTLEY @ WCU....
    ASSUMPTION @ KUTZ....
    UNH @ IUP....
    STONEHL @ BLOOM...
    My guess PSAC goes 4-3 possibly 5-2.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      Tough start for NE10 vs PSAC in 7 games.
      GANNON @SCSU.....
      M'VILLE @ PACE....
      CAL U @ ST A....
      BENTLEY @ WCU....
      ASSUMPTION @ KUTZ....
      UNH @ IUP....
      STONEHL @ BLOOM...
      My guess PSAC goes 4-3 possibly 5-2.
      I think it's more like 4-4!

Comment

2019 is finally here for football. Just 9 teams in the NE-10.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
          Welcome back everyone. Here's to an exciting 2019 season. Hres to a strong showing from the NE10. Hopefully my Yellow jackets can rebound from a disastrous season. Good luck to all. Let's get it.
          Best of luck in week 1. Bowie State was a playoff team last year (but lost their star QB) and it will be a good test for AIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
            2019 is finally here for football. Just 9 teams in the NE-10.
            Yeah it's gonna be really suck in this conference if every team will have to play another team in the conference twice and one team has to play 2 OOC games.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

Yeah, it's gonna be really suck in this conference if every team will have to play another team in the conference twice and one team has to play 2 OOC games.
              They did this about 12 years ago when they played each other twice. They added New Haven and eventually got Post back in the mix. They need to find someone else to join the league to make it even again. OOC games are tough to find after week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post

They did this about 12 years ago when they played each other twice. They added New Haven and eventually got Post back in the mix. They need to find someone else to join the league to make it even again. OOC games are tough to find after week 2.
                They're out there. But there needs to be a willingness to look, agree and maybe spend. Staying in SR1 shows these possibilities

10/12 American International - Ohio Dominican
                10/19 Pace - Lake Erie
                10/26 New Haven - Alderson Broaddus
                11/2 Assumption - Fairmont St/Ohio Dominican/Tiffin

Comment

Hi Everyone.

League looks a bit Bar Belled this year. A lot of very good teams on the top and a lot of up and coming teams (Thought about how to be nice in saying that lol)

UNH Chargers are going to rise and fall with the new Quarterbacks.

I should be even with my chaotic life able to be here a lot this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X