X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC V. Pace

Pace 24 SC 0. Early Q2

Comment

At half Pace leads SC 24-0. SC had 67 yards of offense in the half with 3 first downs. Pace had just under 200 yards of offense and 14 first downs.

sad to think the glory days are gone. Disband the football team and put the money into the soccer program. At least the soccer team has won multiple national championships

Comment

Pace 31, SC 0. I hope Pace punishes the Owls. Southern rolled Pace for a loot of year. Pay back time

Comment

Another pic by Sanzaro

Comment

Thought Sanzaro would improve this year.

Pace wins 31-14.

Comment

Last edited by Scowl; 09-13-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
                At half Pace leads SC 24-0. SC had 67 yards of offense in the half with 3 first downs. Pace had just under 200 yards of offense and 14 first downs.

sad to think the glory days are gone. Disband the football team and put the money into the soccer program. At least the soccer team has won multiple national championships
                Wow!!!! You are really down on this program right now.

Comment

Comment

Just looked at the defensive stats from last night. Both Pace safeties were among the top 4 in tackles along with another DB. That tells me that Pace was playing a lot of man to man and bringing their safeties up to stop the run. No respect for the passing game....

Comment

I do. SCSU has had trouble recruiting the past 5-7 years as you said. The good players are going across town to that other school. They have more to often and maybe more hungry to get those kids at the moment.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X