Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 3 Saturday Scores

Three games on tap today and Bentley gets the week off. Only one game this afternoon - the AIC/New Haven game at 1. Pace/FPU and Stonehill/St. A. are both at 6.

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Three games on tap today and Bentley gets the week off. Only one game this afternoon - the AIC/New Haven game at 1. Pace/FPU and Stonehill/St. A. are both at 6.
    It's gonna be a good game in West Haven today. Go Chargers!!!!!

Comment

Another great day for football. Go Jackets

Comment

Halftime UNH 21 - 7. AIC need to stop with the penalties.

Comment

Last edited by cwfenn; 09-21-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Friday: AC capitalized on a first dive turnover and took an early lead. The next drive started on the one yardline after great punt coverage by the Owls. The Hounds drive 99 yards for a TD and end up holding on for the win.

Both teams had pass plays that could have blown open the contest, but all came up short.

Good contest.

Comment

Comment

Comment

UNH was just the better team. AIC played hard, something to build on. On to SCSU.

Comment

6 PM games look like they both could get ugly quick...Pace is up 12-0 and Stonehill is up 14-0, both in the first.

Comment

Stonehill wins 38-14.

FPU was within 12-7 of Pace, but Pace scored 40 unanswered to win 52-7.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                        Stonehill wins 38-14.

FPU was within 12-7 of Pace, but Pace scored 40 unanswered to win 52-7.
                        Curious how NE10 fans view PACE. Will they give NHU any sort of battle ?

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Curious how NE10 fans view PACE. Will they give NHU any sort of battle ?

Comment

Thanks for the viewpoint. Part of the reason I asked was comparing the strength of the NE10 vs the PSAC. After MILLERSVILLE beat PACE there was some talk that they might be ready to play some role in the PSAC. But then they started crossover games and got annihilated by IUP 54-0 and SRU 49-0. Next week they play WCU at home which could end the same way. Is it possible that PACE is actually that weak or is it a reflection on the NE10 as a whole?

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Thanks for the viewpoint. Part of the reason I asked was comparing the strength of the NE10 vs the PSAC. After MILLERSVILLE beat PACE there was some talk that they might be ready to play some role in the PSAC. But then they started crossover games and got annihilated by IUP 54-0 and SRU 49-0. Next week they play WCU at home which could end the same way. Is it possible that PACE is actually that weak or is it a reflection on the NE10 as a whole?
                              This might actually be a better question for Paul, since he's the league expert and doesn't live in PA like I do. I do think that Pace got caught by surprise against Millersville and have shown they are a better team than that since. How that translates when they play Assumption and New Haven, I don't know, since they've played SCSU and Franklin Pierce and face St. Anselm next. I think they'll end up somewhere around 5-5 to 7-3.

It's hard to say how the league is as a whole as well. I think the top teams aren't as strong as they were last year, and the week 1 problems didn't exactly help. If you asked me today I would say that the New Haven/Assumption game will be what determines the league champion and playoff representative. Looks like PSAC will be pushing to get 4 playoff teams this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X