Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 5 Scores

A busy day today, will there be separation at the top?

Halftime stonehill 21 AIC 6. AIC looks awful on offense. AIC need to step it up.

Comment

AIC loses 31- 13. AIC looked like s*** all game. WR dropping passes, mental mistakes, defense was bad and the offense was worse. I understand Davila was injured, but come on. AIC couldn't get anything going. This is a big step back and Wilkins is to blame. Stonehill played a great game. Wilkins time may be up!
      Last edited by yellowjacketalum; 10-05-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

The rest of the finals:

SCSU beats Franklin Pierce 55-27
        Bentley forces overtime but loses to Assumption 45-42
        St. Anselm loses big to Tiffin 55-6
        New Haven hangs on to beat Pace 28-21

And since I was in that area today, Kutztown wins to go 5-0.

Comment

Tale of two halfs. AC defense was huge in the first half, not so in the second. Bentley struggled to start the game where they ended the game, taking it to AC every way. Came down to a blocked 42 yard kick in OT to end the game.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

AC sold FP the rights to the logo to pay for a new PA system that did not work last week when they played in Worcester.

Was I the only one that didn't get the memo that Aiken was benched for the first half at UNH? My pick was porked.
              Last edited by NE10Fan; 10-06-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Just a typical weekend in the NE10. 28 point comebacks, starting QBs on the sideline, one-sided victories and plenty of points.

Aiken must have been suspended for the 1st half. He was on the sideline without a helmet and it is good for a coach to send a message if he did something that warranted the benching.

Assumption looked good for 3 quarters and overtime. But they might have a backup next week at Pace.

And don't sleep on Stonehill. They have a tough schedule down the stretch and it will prove if they are for real or not.

Someone please check on scowl and let him know that his team won yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Ostrowsky has played well in his 1st 2 games. Now Bentley on the road and the team from across town. It doesn't get any easier for the Owls this month.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X