Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 12 Playoff Scores

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
    I think there was a couple of us who picked UNH, where's the love?
    Wish I had gone with my head instead of my NE10 heart with LIU. Not high on the one and done -5th year transfer at QB. You all may have a lot of examples of success with this, but seems like chemistry plays a bigger part than the numbers.
    Ah yes you did. My bad and that's what happened when you tried to read quick lol. Thank you so much for being on our side.

Comment

Re: Week 12 Playoff Scores

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
      I think there was a couple of us who picked UNH, where's the love?
      Wish I had gone with my head instead of my NE10 heart with LIU. Not high on the one and done -5th year transfer at QB. You all may have a lot of examples of success with this, but seems like chemistry plays a bigger part than the numbers.
      He definitely didn't play his best game but I think the bigger problem was the front 7 of SRU against a banged up offensive line for Post. They had their redshirt freshmen TE playing right tackle because of some injuries, they couldn't run the ball and the QB was running around all day. The defense also had some new faces out there last game and they still held them for the most part (Besides the first play of the game). I think New Haven should handle SRU honestly, Post played it's worst game of the year and still had a chance to win, if they played like that against New Haven in the conference championship they would have had no shot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X