Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 7 Scores

Busy afternoon...post those scores!

Aic lose to Assumption 28-14. They played better than the last game. AIC made it close in the middle of the 4th 21-14. But Assumption had a kick return deep in AIC territory and Assumption capitalized and scored the final TD. On to Franklin Pierce for homecoming.

Comment

Does anyone want to Winn this league ? STONEHILL trailing BENTLEY 24-19 with 10 min to go.
      Guess not. BENTLEY another FG so 27-19 with 6+min to go.
      Last edited by CALUPA69; 10-19-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        Does anyone want to Winn this league ? STONEHILL trailing BENTLEY 24-19 with 10 min to go.
        Guess not. BENTLEY another FG so 27-19 with 6+min to go.
        STONEHILL ties it at 27 but BENTLEY goes right back down the field and the SKYHAWKS give up the game winning FG with 0:00 on the clock

Comment

This is one of those crazy year in this league that no one is a clear favorite

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
            This is one of those crazy year in this league that no one is a clear favorite
            Any guess who will survive and maybe get the league spot in SR1 ?

Comment

What a great game. Special teams! My Owls lost but the future is bright!

Comment

AIC/AC. A real grinder, a not much flow to the game.
                It was closer than the score looks as the Hounds hit on a bomb for a TD and had a kick return down to the 10 or so that set up another score.

AC vs Stonehill next week will shake out the standings and keep Cal who? Cal U happy.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                  AIC/AC. A real grinder, a not much flow to the game.
                  It was closer than the score looks as the Hounds hit on a bomb for a TD and had a kick return down to the 10 or so that set up another score.

AC vs Stonehill next week will shake out the standings and keep Cal who? Cal U happy.
                  Or at least less confused. Gimme a break, I'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
                    What a great game. Special teams! My Owls lost but the future is bright!
                    I thought this would be the year for the Owls. Right now the better QB is not in West Haven. Keep Ostrowsky happy and they will win a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

I thought this would be the year for the Owls. Right now the better QB is not in West Haven. Keep Ostrowsky happy and they will win a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Or at least less confused. Gimme a break, I'm old.
                        69...was that your number, your age, or the year you graduated? I'll stop there with guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post

69...was that your number, your age, or the year you graduated? I'll stop there with guesses.
                          50th anniversary class of then CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGE CLASS OF 1969.

Comment

7 weeks in and the league title is up in the air. Assumption and Stonehill play this weekend and the winner will have just one loss.

Stonehill has Assumption, Pace, SCSU and New Haven left on the schedule. That is a killer stretch.

Assumption has Stonehill, bye week, New Haven and St A.

Pace has Bentley, AIC, Stonehill and SCSU, probably the easiest of the contenders down the stretch.

Don't count New Haven out yet as they have Assumption and Stonehill on the schedule so they might be able to make some noise.

If one of these teams doesn't step up and make a run, the NE10 might not get a playoff team.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                              7 weeks in and the league title is up in the air. Assumption and Stonehill play this weekend and the winner will have just one loss.

Stonehill has Assumption, Pace, SCSU and New Haven left on the schedule. That is a killer stretch.

Assumption has Stonehill, bye week, New Haven and St A.

Pace has Bentley, AIC, Stonehill and SCSU, probably the easiest of the contenders down the stretch.

Don't count New Haven out yet as they have Assumption and Stonehill on the schedule so they might be able to make some noise.

If one of these teams doesn't step up and make a run, the NE10 might not get a playoff team.
                              Glad someone with credibility said that because I've been thinking the same thing for the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X