Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 9 Scores

There's a chill in the air and it's getting more like football weather. Kickoff is at 12 with AIC at Pace.

Pace leads AIC 21-7 at the half. Yellow Jackets struggling with their passing game.

Comment

Pace leads AIC 35-19 late in the fourth.

New Haven leads FPU 42-0 early in the third.

Comment

Aic loses 35-25. Aic defense looked pathetic half the game. Had some key passes dropped. AIC running game was strong until the game got away. Pace did a good job executing. St A's is next.

Comment

New Haven is up 56-0 in the fourth.

Stonehill leads SCSU 27-0 in the third.

Bentley leads St. Anselm 34-21, not sure when it is...OK, looks like the third.
          Last edited by cwfenn; 11-02-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

New Haven beats Franklin Pierce 63-0

Stonehill beats Southern CT State 41-20

Bentley holds on to beat St. Anselm 41-35

Comment

UNH Game Notes

Well Finally made a game it was 63-0. Well nice to see the point a minute Chargers return if only for a weekend. Hey did Coach Whipple make a guest appearance? LOL.

Not much to say but that Franklin Pierce was A Sprint Team last year sent a small squad and was completely over matched today'

Decent Crowd Average President's Tent with very few there.

Next week We Travel to Assumption. in Theory if Chargers win out which is very doubtful based on our body of work so far this season,

I think we can still be 7-3 and win the League on its-breaker. So there is a lot left o paly for.

Now form what I was told the NE-10 Does NOT have an automatic bid which I fully understand given the good teams that have defected so I do not think a 7-3 Chargers will get a palm-off invite
              but I ill say we might have a shot if other is Region 1 stumble.

Comment

Originally posted by jim816 View Post
                UNH Game Notes

Well Finally made a game it was 63-0. Well nice to see the point a minute Chargers return if only for a weekend. Hey did Coach Whipple make a guest appearance? LOL.

Not much to say but that Franklin Pierce was A Sprint Team last year sent a small squad and was completely over matched today'

Decent Crowd Average President's Tent with very few there.

Next week We Travel to Assumption. in Theory if Chargers win out which is very doubtful based on our body of work so far this season,

I think we can still be 7-3 and win the League on its-breaker. So there is a lot left o paly for.

Now form what I was told the NE-10 Does NOT have an automatic bid which I fully understand given the good teams that have defected so I do not think a 7-3 Chargers will get a palm-off invite
                but I ill say we might have a shot if other is Region 1 stumble.
                No 3 loss teams will have any shot except maybe WCU.

Comment

There are no auto bids in D2 football. You need to finish in the top 7 of the region to qualify. But there is one exception if no teams from a league are in the top 7. Then earned access comes into play if the team is in the top 10 of the region. They can qualify. Assumption is the only NE10 team with a shot this year at the playoffs. If they win out, they have a chance at the playoffs depending on the other results. The NE10 has too much parity this year and hurting their playoff chances. Plus a 1-8 record in OOC games is hurting them. Little to no chance that any other NE10 teams will make the playoffs even if they are 7-3. If New Haven beats Assumption, no NE10 will make it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X