Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Forum

I just wanted to give a shout out to all who participated and contributed to the board over the past 3 or 4 years. Cwfenn does a great job rolling out the match-ups and keeping track of the results.
    Paul Falewicz for reporting on the conference. I thought he really stepped it up this year. I think there is a lot of uncertainty about the future of NE10 football. It has been a good 4 or 5 year stretch. Hopefully the league will be back in the SR1 mix in the near future. Go NE10.

I'll be interested in seeing what 4-2 , final 6 games, ST ANSELM is next year. I know there was some posted question, without any proof, of some ASSUMPTION players walking out on Saturday. But SA HAWKS had changed significantly before their season ending rout. Does anyone know what might have changed ?

Comment

They started playing the senior and 3 year starter at QB again. He got on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
        I just wanted to give a shout out to all who participated and contributed to the board over the past 3 or 4 years. Cwfenn does a great job rolling out the match-ups and keeping track of the results.
        Paul Falewicz for reporting on the conference. I thought he really stepped it up this year. I think there is a lot of uncertainty about the future of NE10 football. It has been a good 4 or 5 year stretch. Hopefully the league will be back in the SR1 mix in the near future. Go NE10.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
          They started playing the senior and 3 year starter at QB again. He got on a roll.
          Boy talk about a bad coaching move not starting him earlier.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X