Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Head Coach Changes

Thinking there may be some moves happing around the league.

AIC Head coach lost his prime in 2014 with that defense, what is he holding on to? Anyone with this insight?

SCSU Head Coach hasn't one more than 6 games, has had great recruits big-time transfers and starts but has not been good since Cavanaugh left time. Might be time for Godek to step away.

Pace - Stays building a program

FP - Safe for two more

Stonehill - Safe

U. New Haven - Hot seat... I think the chargers want to go to the next level, football needs to be the reason one more season for Prince.

Bentley Safe

St. A - Safe proved that something can be done when you a fund a program

Assumption - Safe

Just thoughts from an old man in Texas

Wilkens been there for so many years. I've been thinking a bunch of times for 2 years now that maybe it's his time to step away. Knowing the school, they will probably keep him around until he steps down himself. In my opinion, I love the guy. I think his time has passed.

Comment

Are there any rumors of possible coaching changes?

Comment

I understand that the DC at AC my retire from the profession and move back home to Florida.

Comment

Someone in the league is looking for a new head coach of football.

??????https://www.higheredjobs.com/details...=JobAgentEmail

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
            Someone in the league is looking for a new head coach of football.

??????https://www.higheredjobs.com/details...=JobAgentEmail

Comment

Per the Football Scoop:
              Assumption College, located in Worcester, has an immediate opening for a Defensive Coordinator. Duties include, but are not limited to, coaching defensive position, assisting on special teams, and recruiting an assigned territory. Please email cover letter and resume to Andy McKenzie at [email protected]. No phone calls please.

Comment

This is weird because I looked around and didnt see anything on Wilkins leaving. Are they going behind his back?

Comment

My guess is that he is retiring and they will replace him through this posting. It will all be nice on the way out and not seemed forced. He is not listed as an athletic dept employee anymore, just the FB coach. It might be his call.

Comment

It must of been announced today. My coach Art Wilkins is retiring!

Comment

Announcement from the AIC athletics site:

https://aicyellowjackets.com/news/20...etirement.aspx

Comment

He will be missed in the league.

Comment

It has been announced that Kristofer Kulzer, the co defensive coordinator, will take over as interim HC. Kulzer also played for the school graduating in 07. He seems like a pretty good coach. Will see if he bring some new ideas to the table. I for one will miss Coach Wilkins. The man took a chance on me when hardly anyone else would. I thought I knew the game before AIC. I wasn't even close. From high school to JUCO, Those summer camps were physically draining. It wasn't until I got to AIC when those summer camps were more mentally draining. So much about the game of football and life I learn from coach Wilkins. I looked up to the man, and still do to this day. Bold neck, sweet spot, turnovers. Congratulations coach. Enjoy retirement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X