Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCSU O Line View Post
    I could of sworn that during last UNH's home game internet broadcast, one of the announcers was the AD from the University of Bridgeport. He stated that UNH was opening their home 2020 schedule vs. Bowie St on Sept. 5th. I have not been able to confirm this though
    Confirmed https://newhavenchargers.com/sports/.../schedule/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
      Chargers hosting Assumption [WK-9] & Bentley [WK-10} Good chance these will be make or break games for all 3 teams

Comment

Comment

ESU will host Pace in the season opener on the weekend of September 5th...

Comment

If you discount the Franklin Pierce OOC game.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post

If you discount the Franklin Pierce OOC game.
              That's out of their hands isn't it? NE-10 should have Franklin Pierce schedule another D-3 team until they get things rolling. I'm sure NH would rather not play them twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

That's out of their hands isn't it? NE-10 should have Franklin Pierce schedule another D-3 team until they get things rolling. I'm sure NH would rather not play them twice.

Comment

If NH cannot get into the NEC. (Which I have heard) No way do I make that move. CAA for football would be great. America East for all other sports. No thanks.

Comment

The CAA has 12 teams in football where the NEC has 8 (9 with Merrimack which is still in the D1 reclassification process till '23). I don't know about the other sports, but they would seem to line up better with the NEC for football by the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                      Looks like Franklin Pierce is the only other school with a schedule right now-they play D3 Wesley again and have a home and home with New Haven.
                      Bentley has posted schedule - Opening Thurs. 9-3 @ 6:00 - all other games on Sat -times TBA. West Chester - Assumption [Non- L] - Stonehill - first 3 games

Comment

Originally posted by ne10nyc View Post

If NH cannot get into the NEC. (Which I have heard) No way do I make that move. CAA for football would be great. America East for all other sports. No thanks.
                        I would be a bit surprised if NH couldn't get approval to the NEC provided they make appropriate changes, but then again, the NEC may not want any more schools right now. As NE10Fan said, the CAA has 12 teams and they may also be closed to new schools, particularly re-classifying schools.

New Haven may also consider applying for the MAAC for non-football sports - they are geographically more aligned with New York-area schools than other New England schools and they used to be in the same conference with Quinnipiac, who is a MAAC member. Guessing their strategy is to go all-in for the NEC right now since it's probably the easiest conference to make a sales pitch to.

Comment

Bentley has posted schedule - Opening Thurs. 9-3 @ 6:00 - all other games on Sat -times TBA. West Chester - Assumption [Non- L] - Stonehill - first 3 games
                          And they still have 10/24 open to play SR1 opponent Alderson Broaddus which is still listed on D2's open dates page.

Comment

St. Anselm is scheduled to play Tiffin in Week 2 when everyone else plays pseudo-non-conference games. This presumably means they have an opening in Week 11.

Comment

Good for them - The Grand Valley schedule is out and lists the Assumption game. Great to see Assumption make the effort to enhance their schedule. Go win a non-conf game [or 2] and make a better case for the playoffs.
                              Odd now that the Assumption schedule is out that the Grand Valley game is not listed. Did something change?

https://assumption.prestosports.com/...20-21/schedule

Comment

Odd now that the Assumption schedule is out that the Grand Valley game is not listed. Did something change?

https://assumption.prestosports.com/...20-21/schedule
                                Grand Valley still seems to think it's on.

http://www.indianagazette.com
                                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X