Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 scores and updates

AIC looking good. Halftime AIC 14 Millersville 2. Offense is up and down. Moving the ball. Penalties, an INT and giving up a safety hurt us but Davila is looking good, Demild threw a nice pass to freshman Jahiem Mcguire to set up the second touchdown.

This Millersville stream sucks. It's choppy and keeps going in and out and my internet connection is good.

BTW, Defense is solid

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
      AIC looking good. Halftime AIC 14 Millersville 2. Offense is up and down. Moving the ball. Penalties, an INT and giving up a safety hurt us but Davila is looking good, Demild threw a nice pass to freshman Jahiem Mcguire to set up the second touchdown.

This Millersville stream sucks. It's choppy and keeps going in and out and my internet connection is good.
      Their stat feed is nonexistent too. I think it's 14-9 AIC late, but it's a mystery to me.

Comment

Final score AIC wins 14 - 9. AIC should of scored more. Way too many penalties. Can't tell anything else about the game because of the stream kept CUTTING IN AND OUT! The worst live stream I ever had to deal with. Millersville needs to do better.

Comment

AIC 1-0 with a 14-9 win! Kulzer 1-0 as head coach.

Comment

Pace having a tough night. Looks like ESU will win 35-14.

Comment

Comment

Big night for the NE10:

We knew Bentley was good, but they were better than good tonight - 41-17 over West Chester.

Southern CT hopped on I-91 and took down Division 1 Central CT with a strong fourth quarter. Owls win 28-21.

Comment

WOW! What a night for the good guys. Southern beats a D1 team and Bentley beats up on a PSAC favorite (favorite win of the week next to AIC winning). Looking like a good season coming for the NE10
                  Last edited by yellowjacketalum; 09-03-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

College football is back..... maybe even the Owls of old are back! I watched some of the game (the feed was awful; it captured about 10 minutes of game time). It looked like a lot of positive changes for the Owls. What a huge win against their second biggest rival (we all know who is the biggest rival!) and a division 1 team! Ostrowski is a legit QB and they seem to have talent on defense.

Paul: I won't fault you for picking CC to win. It was a huge upset. I am very happy about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
                      College football is back..... maybe even the Owls of old are back! I watched some of the game (the feed was awful; it captured about 10 minutes of game time). It looked like a lot of positive changes for the Owls. What a huge win against their second biggest rival (we all know who is the biggest rival!) and a division 1 team! Ostrowski is a legit QB and they seem to have talent on defense.

Paul: I won't fault you for picking CC to win. It was a huge upset. I am very happy about it!
                      I watched the game last night too and the Owls were pretty impressive. Central did just about anything they can but the Owls were just too much. I admitted that I picked Central also but have to eat those words now lol. it's a good week so far for NE10.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                        WOW! What a night for the good guys. Southern beats a D1 team and Bentley beats up on a PSAC favorite (favorite win of the week next to AIC winning). Looking like a good season coming for the NE10
                        That was an impressive win for Bentley. I picked them to win but not expected to manhandled West Chester the way they did. It so good to have many familiar folks in the NE10 page back and hope everyone is doing great. Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post

Congrats, a great night for SCSU!

Comment

Stonehill beating up on Bloomsburg 35 - 6 in the 4th

Comment

Final Kutztown beats Assumption 19 - 0

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X