Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 scores and updates

Halftime. AIC trails Pace 12 -6. AIC secondary having trouble with Tann-Davis. They have to do a better job and can they please cut down with the penalties.

NUTSO FINISH !!! Both defenses must have stayed in the locker room.....AIC-40. PACE-33 after the Jackets were down 26-6 in the 3rd qtr !!WOW !!

As for the Setters...BAD DOGS! BAD, BAD DOGS !!!

Comment

WOW, AIC wins! 40 - 33. AIC was trailing 26 - 6 in the middle of the 3rd. Aiken and Tann-Davis was getting hot. Demild got going with his feet and arm. Throwing for 4 TDs. Pace came back and tied it 33-33. Looked like it was going to OT but with under a minute, it only took Demild 2 plays to lead the Jackets to a TD. With a beautiful pass to Jahiem Mcguire Pace announcers thought it was offensive pass interference, but it wasn't. They were fighting for the ball. Great game. Great win for AIC. It wasn't pretty and some things to work on but happy for the win.

Comment

Wow what a comeback win for AIC. Pace just fell apart in the fourth quarter and would never recover. Any case, great win for the the Yellow Jackets.

Comment

Comment

That's what I was hoping for in the beginning of the season. Hopefully they take care of business against Franklin Pierce

Comment

Assumption and Bentley tied 14-14 in the third.

FPU game has been moved to 4:00.

Stonehill/SCSU at 6:00.

Comment

Assumption wont allow fans then proceeds to broadcast the game out of focus and with audio from under the sea. What an embarrassment. I cant take it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                  Assumption wont allow fans then proceeds to broadcast the game out of focus and with audio from under the sea. What an embarrassment. I cant take it any more.
                  The live stream between Franklin Pierce and Lake Erie was pretty bad too. I turned it off after one quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

The live stream between Franklin Pierce and Lake Erie was pretty bad too. I turned it off after one quarter.

Comment

Pace had issues with their feed. Millersville was un-watchable.

Comment

I watched some of the IUP - Kutztown game replay. I thought CBS showed up. That's a production.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                          I watched some of the IUP - Kutztown game replay. I thought CBS showed up. That's a production.
                          I did too, many different angles of the football field were covered.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X