Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
    Good game. Proud of AIC for fighting back. Bentley wins 35 - 27. Bentley is a complete team. (Hard for me to say that..lol) this Bentley team reminds me of that 2012 AIC team. AIC will bounce back. Assumption is next.
    I watched most of the game, specially at the end, and it was a good game all the way until the end. AIC is gonna be a good team and we all know Bentley is a force in the conference so far.

Comment

Good game. Proud of AIC for fighting back. Bentley wins 35 - 27. Bentley is a complete team. (Hard for me to say that..lol) this Bentley team reminds me of that 2012 AIC team. AIC will bounce back. Assumption is next.
      AIC has a good team. They are a legit 3-1. They fought Bentley today but didn't make as many plays as they needed to win the game. DeMild is good. The Ol is better. The receivers are good. Football is back in Springfield.

Comment

AU 17 SU 14 at half

Comment

Meant to say Southern next

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            New Haven wins 38-9. Degenhardt throws for 355 and Holmes had 199 yards receiving.

12 in a row over Southern.
            It's nice to see UNH win the game. I didn't realize that last week's game versus Bowie State, the playing field was pretty hot and some Chargers were taken to the hospital during the game because of dehydration related issue.

Comment

3rd and 2 blues for the Greyhounds. 0-5 or 6 in the second half alone and 3 4th qtr drives in a row, one of them should have iced it. Skyhawks score with 30 seconds left.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X