Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In Your Thoughts

Curious about what others think. Southern Connecticut State QB Jackson Ostrowsky has been injured and missed the last month of football. SC's back-up is also injured, so SC is down to their 3rd string QB. At this point, would you even bring Ostrowsky back this season, or maybe petition for a medical redshirt or something like that? I am not sure if he is even ready to play. Though, I am sure SC does not want the distinction of giving Pierce their first football win.

Let me know what you all think. Peace,

If I was the coach I probably would sit him and save a season. SC may find something from the third string QB. Years ago against AIC y'all we're down to the third string QB who was a WR at the time. (Forgot the kids name) He became the starter for I think 2 years

Comment

I think that SC had something with Ostrowsky at QB early in the season, and they have some guys. But I don't think you bring him back with 2 games left. Try to get the redshirt and go all out next year-I think SC could be competitive next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl View Post
        Curious about what others think. Southern Connecticut State QB Jackson Ostrowsky has been injured and missed the last month of football. SC's back-up is also injured, so SC is down to their 3rd string QB. At this point, would you even bring Ostrowsky back this season, or maybe petition for a medical redshirt or something like that? I am not sure if he is even ready to play. Though, I am sure SC does not want the distinction of giving Pierce their first football win.

Let me know what you all think. Peace,
        I would play Ostrowsky when he is healthy. I think that he played too much this year to qualify for a medical redshirt. Plus you had a player throw, catch, and run for a TD yesterday. 1st time in school history. Plus you get the week off.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X