Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Scores

Stonehill up 9-0 on Pace at the half.

Rainy for New Haven/Assumption, and NH has benched Logan for the first quarter for violating the team conduct policy last week against Stonehill. Seems like lots of KES for the Greyhounds.

7-3 New Haven at the half. Pretty much what you would expect when these two teams play.

Comment

Stonehill up 19-8 in the fourth.

St. A up 14-10 on AIC in the second

Bentley up 10-7 on FPU at the half. Two turnovers hurt the Ravens, who have outgained Bentley and have more time of possession. Dare I say upset alert?

Comment

First final of the day-Stonehill beats Pace 19-8

Comment

AIC trailing 14-10 at halftime.

Comment

Mauro bulldozed his way to a TD, NH now up 14-3.

Comment

NH forgot Assumption has receivers and gave up a TD pass. 14-10 now.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                NH forgot Assumption has receivers and gave up a TD pass. 14-10 now.
                It was an ugly game with lots of mistakes and unnecessary penalties. I am glad that the Chargers won but it was just ugly out there.

Comment

Comment

St. A'S wins 21-16. I thought AIC was good enough to at least get this win. I was wrong. I was so wrong about this team.

Comment

For you New Haven guys...your welcome. The first 3 possessions for AssU , pick at their own 35, pick at the other 40, QB fumble on his own 3. In comes the backup who hasn't been good enough to beat out anyone and offensive chaos ensues. With under 5 to play, Greyhounds have a chance to take the lead with a first and goal at the 3 or 4. The dive play to the left goes into the end zone, but the backup pulled the handoff and loses 1. 2nd and goal they call a roll out... gets picked, touchback. I saw Pete Carroll smiling on the scoreboard.
                      Can not win any game they need to in the last 3 seasons.
                      On a positive note, If Exum-Strong isn't the best back in the league, something is wrong.

I need a drink.
                      Last edited by NE10Fan; 10-31-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Assumption hurt themselves in the game. Fumbling the ball inside the 10 yd line led to a New Haven score. Then the pick in the end zone. They had their shots as the Chargers were not as strong on capitalizing on TOs as the previous weeks. They did enough to win the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X