Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Playoff Scores

Last edited by cwfenn; 11-20-2021, 09:09 AM.

Link to watch: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/n...reamType=video

Comment

Let Sturm run. Keep your coverage. Chargers. Where are the Bentley fans?

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
        Let Sturm run. Keep your coverage. Chargers. Where are the Bentley fans?
        Couldn't tell you if there were more of fewer Bentley fans compared to the first game.

At least NH isn't screwing around with the cameras on both sides of the field this time, that gave me a headache.

Comment

10-6 NH late in the second. Chargers winning the battle of field position. Windy game and NH was able to score against the wind.

Comment

Caviar at the tailgate must have ran out. Decent showing. My feed keeps blinking.

Barn burner at Shepard. NDC up on the Rock

Comment

Degenhardt runs a picture-perfect read-option for a TD run. The entire Bentley D went the wrong way and Degenhardt went in untouched.

NH up 17-6 close to the half.

Comment

If Bentley wanted NH to throw more, they succeeded. Problem is, NH can do that too. Holmes 77-yard TD and Chargers now up 24-6 early in the third.
                Last edited by cwfenn; 11-20-2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Congrats UNH.

If you never went to an away playoff game before, this is the game to start

Been to Kutztown the last two seasons NE10 played. Great environment for college football.

Kutztown is solid. I thought the 2019 team was stronger based on the two games I saw in person there, they were stacked. This years QB is a linebacker with an arm.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                        Congrats UNH.

If you never went to an away playoff game before, this is the game to start

Been to Kutztown the last two seasons NE10 played. Great environment for college football.

Kutztown is solid. I thought the 2019 team was stronger based on the two games I saw in person there, they were stacked. This years QB is a linebacker with an arm.

Comment

New Haven was the more dominant team over Bentley for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. The Chargers started slow and then scored 35 straight to win the game. They won the game in the trenches again and will travel to Kutztown for the 2nd round. The Golden Bears are a solid team but not an explosive team. They are stacked on both sides of the ball and this will be a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                            New Haven was the more dominant team over Bentley for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. The Chargers started slow and then scored 35 straight to win the game. They won the game in the trenches again and will travel to Kutztown for the 2nd round. The Golden Bears are a solid team but not an explosive team. They are stacked on both sides of the ball and this will be a close game.
                            I was at the game and Bentley fans were really into the game but the team was just flat for some reason. Every time the Falcons have something going for them, the Chargers will respond every time. I thought it was gonna be hard for New Haven to win the second time versus a team as explosive as Bentley is, but I was so wrong. The Chargers were just dominate and hopefully this will happen next week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X