Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2 Scores

Can New Haven keep it going? Kickoff is at noon.

Stats: https://kubears.com/sidearmstats/football/summary

Video: https://psacsportsdigitalnetwork.com/kubears/

Go Chargers!

Blink and you missed it. 0-0 at half.

Comment

Tough game. Good hitting. NH got a little going too late.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
        Tough game. Good hitting. NH got a little going too late.
        Shepard up 4 with the ball and 3 min left. ND got picked twice trying for the lead.

Comment

ND scores with 28 seconds to take a 3 point lead. Shepard comes back and scores with zero left.

Comment

That was a wrestling match. KU just a little better today.

Comment

New Haven needed to create a turnover and it never happened. That has jump-started the offense all season long but they were not able to create it today.

Good season for the Chargers. Nothing to hang their heads low for.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                New Haven needed to create a turnover and it never happened. That has jump-started the offense all season long but they were not able to create it today.

Good season for the Chargers. Nothing to hang their heads low for.
                Kutztown won't beat themselves very often. They are the SR1's lunch pail gang. They just come in and take care of business. I can tell you Shepherd has been chomping for a rematch, but they know it's going to be an extremely tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Kutztown won't beat themselves very often. They are the SR1's lunch pail gang. They just come in and take care of business. I can tell you Shepherd has been chomping for a rematch, but they know it's going to be an extremely tough game.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Kutztown is a good team. I saw them in Week 1 against Assumption and then last week against New Haven. I figured that New Haven would be able to move the ball a little more but the Kutztown D is solid. If not for the 2 short fields for their scoring drives, the Chargers would be headed to West Virginia this weekend.

It will be a good game between KU and Shepherd. Revenge games are always the best.

Comment

How is the Shepard's passing game? I think you need to pass to win this week.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                        How is the Shepard's passing game? I think you need to pass to win this week.
                        Shepherd's QB leads Division II in passing yards and TDs, so I would say the passing game isn't an issue. But Shepherd's defense has been the main issue by giving up so many big plays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X