Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

What about those D3 programs in New England? I could see some of them might make a jump to NE10?
    The only reason I mentioned NY was because depending solely on NE leaves the league isolated on a peninsula with few options if the local D3s aren't up for it. By all means they are the first option but shouldn't be the only one. The upstate of NY is geographically and culturally very much like NE.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
      Again, I have to go to everyone else's schedule to cut and paste one together.
      Yea really, what is it with these NE-10 schools that take forever to post their schedules? Best I can tell, 5 schools have not posted schedules - AIC, Assumption, Bentley, Pace & Southern CT. If anyone has an update on these 5 teams can you post it? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Yea really, what is it with these NE-10 schools that take forever to post their schedules? Best I can tell, 5 schools have not posted schedules - AIC, Assumption, Bentley, Pace & Southern CT. If anyone has an update on these 5 teams can you post it? Thanks
        It's been like that for several years, or at least as long I can remember following D2 football.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

It's been like that for several years, or at least as long I can remember following D2 football.
          Southern CT has posted a schedule. They list 7 home games - with Bentley playing at SCSU for a second year in a row? Gotta wonder about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

AIC always the last one to put up their schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post

Congratulations for achieving this once again! As of today, 163 of 164 Division II schools have posted their 2022 schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Congratulations for achieving this once again! As of today, 163 of 164 Division II schools have posted their 2022 schedules.
                Yeah, but Assumption has the wrong UNH currently on their schedule for Oct 29. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Yeah, but Assumption has the wrong UNH currently on their schedule for Oct 29. LMAO

Comment

So Assumption moved from Presto to Sidearm and American International moved from Sidearm to Presto?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                      So Assumption moved from Presto to Sidearm and American International moved from Sidearm to Presto?
                      That's a move that makes little to no sense. I get that the NE-10 is on Presto, but why wouldn't all of the conference members be on the same platform?
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

AIC looks like they might have a top-10 toughest OOC schedule this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Yes they do. Grand valley state is a big time OOC game. Look forward to it. Never heard of Frostburg state. Any info on them? AIC finally got there schedule up.

https://aic.prestosports.com/sports/...2022-23/roster

Comment

Yes they do. Grand valley state is a big time OOC game. Look forward to it. Never heard of Frostburg state. Any info on them? AIC finally got there schedule up.

Frostburg joined the MEC three years ago after doing well in Division 3. They have gone 21-5 total in D2 and were 10-1 last year. They were the second best team in the MEC behind Notre Dame Ohio as soon as they started there.

Comment

I will be at this game on Thursday night then going to the West Chester for the Bentley game on Friday then going to see New Haven @ Bowie State on Saturday. Frostburg will be a force in the MEC and in the SR1, so be ready AIC and I hope you win.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Wow that is a brutal schedule. AIC has to play many top teams in the conference away from Springfield and has Grand Valley State at home. Yikes!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X