Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Bentley’s up 24-0. Good thing I didn’t bet St. A’s.
    Me too....... I thought that the Hawks would be ready and they were not.

Comment

Where’s New Haven’s regular kicker?
      He was hurt a couple of weeks on a kick off.

Comment

AIC lose 45-3. GV was just the better team. Won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. GV run game ran all over AIC defense. I like that Andrew Sanborn. Looks like the starter for next year. AIC can not put the ball in the end zone for some odd reason. That’s back to back home games just scoring a field goal. Just 6 points scored in 2 games. Awful! At least there was fight.

Comment

Sunday football!

Comment

Sunday football!
            It seems odd that teams from this area are playing on a Sunday? Could it be the stadium not available on Saturday? But without doing some research, I couldn't recall a Sunday game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

It seems odd that teams from this area are playing on a Sunday? Could it be the stadium not available on Saturday? But without doing some research, I couldn't recall a Sunday game at all.
              Holy Cross had the stadium on Saturday. The weekend was set up around them as it was the 2nd or 3rd time they played there. Assumption got the call for Sunday and there was a high school game played after them. It was a cool setting for a game. It was an experience for the teams involved and a memory that they would not forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post

Holy Cross had the stadium on Saturday. The weekend was set up around them as it was the 2nd or 3rd time they played there. Assumption got the call for Sunday and there was a high school game played after them. It was a cool setting for a game. It was an experience for the teams involved and a memory that they would not forget.
                Ahh, good infomations. Thanks Paul.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X