Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AU had momentum but went for it on fourth and 2 at the SR 3 and didn’t get it. Still SR 17-14.

Comment

AU goes on 4th and 1. SR has the ball on AU 30. 2 min left up 17-14

Comment

Taking a knee. Its over. 17-14.

Comment

UNH can close it to 3 points with a xpoint. It's not pretty but good. 16-13 SU

Comment

I didn’t agree with going for it on fourth and 2, but AU can definitely say they went all out and went for the win.

Comment

SU got a long pass into the red zone, NH using time outs.

Comment

Didn't have a problem with going for it there. They didn't trust the offense to get back there.

Comment

SU runs out the clock, wins 16-13. PSAC got lucky today.

Comment

NE10 ... all out.

Comment

It was a tough day for the NE10. They played well enough to win both games but came up empty. Assumption fell behind early and was never able to recover. They stormed towards the end but were not able to overcome the tough 1st qtr.

New Haven held Bagent in check which is what kept them in the game. Offenses usually rule the D2 playoffs but surprised that the D stepped up today.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                        SU runs out the clock, wins 16-13. PSAC got lucky today.
                        Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post

Lmao
                          I think so. These two games against the NE10, both these PSAC teams were very worried and concerned toward the end of those games but narrowly escaped with victories. Good luck the rest of the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

I think so. These two games against the NE10, both these PSAC teams were very worried and concerned toward the end of those games but narrowly escaped with victories. Good luck the rest of the post season.
                            Your back 7 on D I thought was very good, quick. Kept Bagent and the O off balance. Don’t know why we don’t run more on early downs. Your offensive passing game was your weak link today. Yes, I was a little nervous that we couldn’t put game away..

Comment

Your back 7 on D I thought was very good, quick. Kept Bagent and the O off balance. Don’t know why we don’t run more on early downs. Your offensive passing game was your weak link today. Yes, I was a little nervous that we couldn’t put game away..
                              New Haven's defense was so concerned about the pass that your running back killed them. They need some bigger players up front.

Rather lose to Shepherd any day of the week than IUP, though. Shepherd is a really good team, probably still best in the region.

Comment

Personally, I believe New Haven was concentrated on one of the best QBs in the region if not in the country and basically took him out of his rhythm, but the Rams just have too many weapons on the offense and the defense did enough of a job to hold the Chargers offense for the victory. However, Shepherd needs to do a much better job if they want to go deep into the playoffs because New Haven was just the beginning and there are much better teams. Good luck on the win btw.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X