Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Schedules

Assumption has their schedule up…they have Kutztown and Grand Valley State in their first three weeks.

https://assumptiongreyhounds.com/spo.../schedule/2023

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Assumption has their schedule up…they have Kutztown and Grand Valley State in their first three weeks.
    Wow, those are brutal 2 games vs very strong opponents. Let's see how the Hounds respond.

Comment

Notice there's no Post on the schedule. So I guess that means Post is not joining the NE-10 [at least not this year anyway]

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Notice there's no Post on the schedule. So I guess that means Post is not joining the NE-10 [at least not this year anyway]
        Good point and there's no announcement officially regarding Post is joining NE10 for football that I know of.

Comment

Anyone else find it strange that Assumption posts their schedule the 1st week of Feb. when most NE-10 teams are notoriously late getting their schedules posted?

If Assumption knows their schedule, don't you think the other NE-10 teams know their schedules as well? Why the delay to very late July or early August to post schedules? I can tell you firsthand - it drives the parents crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

Good point and there's no announcement officially regarding Post is joining NE10 for football that I know of.
            With all the New Haven connections on the coaching staff, I would bet New Haven will play Post again in 2023.

Comment

With all the New Haven connections on the coaching staff, I would bet New Haven will play Post again in 2023.
              When does the New Haven / Slippery Rock deal begin?

Comment

When does the New Haven / Slippery Rock deal begin?
                I believe it starts next year with New Haven visiting Slippery Rock.

Comment

I agree about the timing of posting schedules! I wish they would at least have them all up by Spring Ball.

I noticed that Assumption is playing SCSU twice! I wonder what that might mean for New Haven's schedule as the Owls and Chargers went at it twice last year with the first game being a very entertaining game! I have not heard anything about who UNH is playing out of conference! Would love to see a New Haven/Sacred Heart game!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU O Line View Post
                    I agree about the timing of posting schedules! I wish they would at least have them all up by Spring Ball.

I noticed that Assumption is playing SCSU twice! I wonder what that might mean for New Haven's schedule as the Owls and Chargers went at it twice last year with the first game being a very entertaining game! I have not heard anything about who UNH is playing out of conference! Would love to see a New Haven/Sacred Heart game!
                    Yes, I don't like the NE-10 double game set-up - but I guess it's hard to get out of conference games.

NE-10 started the double game scheduling in 2019. Bentley has faced AIC, Assumption & Pace 2 times the last 3 seasons. So, Bentley could face St. Anselm, F. P. or New Haven for 2 games this year.

Comment

Yes, I don't like the NE-10 double game set-up - but I guess it's hard to get out of conference games.

NE-10 started the double game scheduling in 2019. Bentley has faced AIC, Assumption & Pace 2 times the last 3 seasons. So, Bentley could face St. Anselm, F. P. or New Haven for 2 games this year.
                      Well I certainly don't like the idea of playing the same team twice during the regular season also and I just don't know why New Haven doesn't release their schedule until mid summer or even later.

Comment

I just wish that Post will joint NE10 as soon as possible so teams do not have to play each other twice. I think all their teams are currently playing for CACC conference except the football team.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

I believe it starts next year with New Haven visiting Slippery Rock.
                          Yep, that starts in 2024. Slippery Rock hosts Wayne State out of the GLIAC this season.

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

I just wish that Post will joint NE10 as soon as possible so teams do not have to play each other twice. I think all their teams are currently playing for CACC conference except the football team.
                            At some point the NE10 will need them in, especially if and/or when New Haven (or someone else...every so often I'll see someone on Twitter say Bentley, but I couldn't tell you at all about their plans) decides to go Division 1.

Comment

At some point the NE10 will need them in, especially if and/or when New Haven (or someone else...every so often I'll see someone on Twitter say Bentley, but I couldn't tell you at all about their plans) decides to go Division 1.
                              True but why not now? This conference needs Post to be part of it and Post needs a conference to play in and The NE10 makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X