Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edinboro, Grand Valley to play in 2019, 2020 and 2021

I could see being ok with him going to Cal in the same position with the facilities and the current state of Edinboro....but jumping off the men's team after they lose the 2 big scorers and onto the women's team that's set up for another good year at the same school.....I don't see any way to not be totally pissed about it as the mens coach. Only way you "act" like it isn't a big deal is because you have to be in the same building. Even better the school gave a 7k raise for him to jump ship on the mens team he helped bring in. Talk about shady football coaches like a Todd Graham at PItt...this is shady.
    Last edited by EdinboroFB; 07-05-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Same school. Who knows. Perhaps him and Cleary don't get along. That's one for you guys in McComb to figure out.
      They probably wont now. Mccomb is an interesting place....just more ppl that wont look at each other in the hallways. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        My understanding is that there are no hard feelings between Bess and Cleary. My hunch is that he wants something new but isn't wanting to leave Edinboro.
        Lol. The XMAS Party has to be wild.

Comment

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/o...s/201807040002

Comment

:good:

Comment

No Christmas Party for Boro athletics but hilarious thought--:fingers-crossed: Maybe new AD will get it going but tough group to lead.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X