Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Update

I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Re: Health Update

Congrats to you. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

All the best to you, Ram Tough! You seem like a good dude. My one former neighbor had a heart transplant and he is as active and living life to the fullest as one can do.

-

Comment

Congrats on the new status Ram Tough! I pray you get that transplant very soon and will have no issues going forward!

Comment

Comment

Great news! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
              I have some huge news. I just got a call from the Cleveland Clinic to bump me up to 1A status. Simply put, that means I am the top priority for them if a compatible heart becomes available in the next 30 days. I am scared to death, but this is what I've been working toward. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
              You're in my thoughts. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                :good:

Comment

Congrats and best wishes......at the end of the day....everything else doesn't matter....its only your health that matters...
                  Godspeed to you..!!!

Comment

Goodness! My thoughts and prayers are with you. All the best!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X