• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017-18 PSAC Scholarships

Send them some money.

Comment

Comment

Makes me think its either an error or there is a lag in reporting. They didn't venture far in either the 2015 or 2016 seasons. In 2015 they had Lenoir Rhyne come there - I doubt they paid them a huge guarantee. That program has cash. In 2016 they went to Bentley and that's not exactly an expensive trip.

Comment

I'd assume West Chester throws a bunch of academic money at their guys to compensate the lack football aid.

Comment

the ncaa D2 has 2 academic rules for counting money....

The academic award based on academics - gpa or test and the student had to have a 3.3 or better for it not to count

Then there was the academic award based on an academic competition that had no gpa requirement per the ncaa as long as the student satisfied the schools policy...

I always imagined a school abusing this by having all the exercise physiologist students having an obstacle course like that tv show, with the winner getting a scholarship, offering about 30 of those and wow, 29 of the 30 winners happen to be in the football team...

Comment

Surprised to see ESU and Bloom had the top average salaries for PSAC men's sports.
              https://www.dailyamerican.com/news/s...e8999ccc7.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X