Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC Coaches Pre-Season Polls

Youre probably right. Nelson Brown's twitter still has Cal and a pic of him in the #9 which is open on the current listed roster. Julian Cox has a hudl clip from spring it looks like and two LB's in the drill have current open numbers also. Hard to beat transfers with legitimate stats where theyre coming from....especially when therye needed right away.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
      Blooms 4th is warranted. No buzz again in husky country. A couple players transferred out and a few returners arent going out for the team. RB Gooden's status is unknown. A new QB with no real psac game experience is in the wings, I do like the starting offensive line and Klinger at DT which is a positive. But the Bloom program just isnt what it once was. Not being negative. just honest.
      Who do you expect to be missing from the spring roster?

Comment

Ya I agree. The kids qutting the program, getting booted off and transferring out every year is a huge concern for me. The list of players is enormous. People can say what they want. it is higher then average. Has to be internal issues with coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by BloomFan View Post
          Ya I agree. The kids qutting the program, getting booted off and transferring out every year is a huge concern for me. The list of players is enormous. People can say what they want. it is higher then average. Has to be internal issues with coaching staff.
          It's always sunny in #HuskyNation

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
            I really think Clarion is better than their ranking.

Comment

Clarion was sky high for the IUP game last year. It makes me question where that fire was the rest of the season.

They will enter the season with the QB solidified. No Cam Newton drama this year.

I do like their first 22 ...

Beyond that is the problem. They are the Tampa Bay Rays playing in a division with the Yankees and Red Sox.

Comment

Clarion does basically have their whole team back. They lost a handful of games by less than 10 pts. But the one win against Seton Hill they won by 5 pts and were plus 5 in turnovers in the game....without that they probably lose that one and go 0-fer. But if the scrappy team shows up they probably will pick a team or two off that are ranked above them in the preaseason poll....like a Mercyhurst if all those RB's are actually not coming back. And they do play Lincoln, Lock Haven, and Seton hill in the first month. mercyhurst and East Stroud later on that are winnable games. Could be 5 wins.

Comment

[QUOTE=EyeoftheHawk;2239679]Clarion

Clarion definitely earned their ranking from the record they posted in 17. I think the thing that makes this team interesting though is that they also showed flashes of being capable to play with anyone in the conference as an extremely young team. I think they returned something like 15-17 starters. the defense was strong all year and returns pretty much everyone on that side of the ball. their roster is as complete as its been in a long time and they will have quality depth. It sounds like this group has put a lot of work in and expectations are high within the walls.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                    I'm not seeing Julian Cox a LB transfer and Nelson Brown the transfer from Lenoir Rhyne on the current CAL roster. Maybe their both still coming but those are two thin spots for Cal and two proven college players.
                    Chalk it up to typos both COX and BROWN are on the roster going into Mondays opening of camp as is the QB I was wondering about, NOAH MITCHELL. VULCANS are an incredibly young team with 75 of 97 roster spots occupied by FR/RSF-50, SO/RSS-25.
                    ONLY 11-JR/RSJ and 11-SR. Doesn't necessarily bode well for this season, but the next two teams will be very veteran.

Comment

Where the DUCK is Homer?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Where the DUCK is Homer?

Comment

If Darraugh goes, who would be on your list of possible coaches to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloom2005 View Post
                            If Darraugh goes, who would be on your list of possible coaches to replace him?
                            He is in his 22nd year at Bloom with a record of 41-17 as a HC. Scholarships at 10. I also would be curious to know who can do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                              He is in his 22nd year at Bloom with a record of 41-17 as a HC. Scholarships at 10. I also would be curious to know who can do a better job.
                              Danny Hale.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                                So the last three years they were 20 -13 with Cheyney Millersvile and Loch Haven and releatively easy crossover - 2 games with 1 win Clarion last year on the schedule. Losses to weak Lock Haven and Stonehill teams. The trend is not good, how long do you give him to turn it around. A lot of good coaches would like the BU job.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X