Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC injury central...

Since camps are opening this week, a clearinghouse for injury news, major or not, via social media, real media or word of mouth, that may have an effect on your favorite team. Any issues yet ???

Re: PSAC injury central...

I cut my hand Saturday night when I was doing some plumbing work in my basement. Typing is difficult right now and a little bit painful. It might slow me down here in training camp but I think I'll be ready for the season opener.
    http://www.indianagazette.com
    www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post
      I cut my hand Saturday night when I was doing some plumbing work in my basement. Typing is difficult right now and a little bit painful. It might slow me down here in training camp but I think I'll be ready for the season opener.
      Caution is suggested as plumbing injuries have been known to fester. Set aside the TO DO LIST for at least 3 weeks !!

Comment

Comment

Matt---I was just curious why the local edition listed you for only three years of service on Sunday. Haven't you been there for like 20 years? I was kind of puzzled over that.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
            Matt---I was just curious why the local edition listed you for only three years of service on Sunday. Haven't you been there for like 20 years? I was kind of puzzled over that.

-
            That's in dog years.
            http://www.indianagazette.com
            www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

That's in dog years.
              :laugh: Maybe the quip of the year!

-

Comment

Ad3