Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live PSACHOMER

Idk what happened to the original psachomer but I lurked on this board for years and I loved how he approached the IUP faithful. As a fellow Vulcan alum his legacy shall not go in vain in making IUP completely miserable. With that being said yes I have inside information about Cal's football team, yes they are young and have a lot of questions. I find it hilarious reading this board all offseason how IUP thinks Lenny and the bunch will bubble screen their way to a NC appearance its amazing at this point. As soon as its cold and the pressure is on my sister mind as well play QB after what I witnessed against UWF last year. Hopefully he improved his arm finally in his fourth year...yikes. SRU transfers transfers transfers what else is new? Trying to win quick with house money as a CalU alum I'm the last one to blame you for trying to buy a championship lol I will be engaged on this board for the upcoming season. I hope to be welcomed with open arms!

Re: Long Live PSACHOMER

You got it all wrong. I saw Homer yesterday. He was IUP practice trying to get Lenny to sign his shirt. Then Tort had him removed.

Welcome back.

BTW, Keir just got picked again.

Comment

Kier in 2 years still has a 100% completion rating with bubble screens

Comment

Comment

Give him a break. You try playing Fortnight 17 hours a day and remembering passwords.

Comment

There was another account? I just thought the guy was funny lol

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Give him a break. You try playing Fortnight 17 hours a day and remembering passwords.
              :laugh:

You got to love a Cal troll.

Breaking news just in----Keir picked off yet again.

-

Comment

The PSAC West still exists?

Whattaya know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X