Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: Best OOC game ??

Honestly, CAL, SR, or IUP...all respectable programs in Region 1. Any of them can upset the "favored" other any given year. They can keep up with anyone in Region 1 on any given Saturday.

But I think the argument is:
      If the best 50 kids from western PA get the exact same offer from all 3 schools, and academics/majors are the same, where do the majority of the kids go? Answer that question...

Comment

Originally posted by VulCanDoIt View Post
        Honestly, CAL, SR, or IUP...all respectable programs in Region 1. Any of them can upset the "favored" other any given year. They can keep up with anyone in Region 1 on any given Saturday.

If the best 50 kids from western PA get the exact same offer from all 3 schools, and academics/majors are the same, where do the majority of the kids go? Answer that question...

Comment

How does Pace vs Millersville carry any weight? If our bottom team loses to their bottom team ... not sure anybody cares. A lot more concerned that our top team beats their top team in November, ...

Comment

Originally posted by VulCanDoIt View Post

The smart ones pick IUP!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              How does Pace vs Millersville carry any weight? If our bottom team loses to their bottom team ... not sure anybody cares. A lot more concerned that our top team beats their top team in November, ...
              If ville wins the owp of psac teams goes up by a little

Comment

Ship Vs Post, could have decided who made the playoffs last year. Going to be an exciting game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  I'm going to try to look in on IUP-Ashland, because I think that's going to be an outstanding game.
                  I think so too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X