Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRU Overlooked

It seems that the NCAA/D2Football.com has done it again... overlooked the Rock for pre-season rankings. This is mainly due to the lack of Offensive starters returning (3). But they have a good crop of talented kids stepping up or have transferred in. I say look for the Rock to be ranked soon in the Top 25 in a couple of weeks. They have a solid team and stable coaching. They will have a competitive team to go after the PSAC title... again.

Re: SRU Overlooked

Originally posted by texwilson47 View Post
    It seems that the NCAA/D2Football.com has done it again... overlooked the Rock for pre-season rankings. This is mainly due to the lack of Offensive starters returning (3). But they have a good crop of talented kids stepping up or have transferred in. I say look for the Rock to be ranked soon in the Top 25 in a couple of weeks. They have a solid team and stable coaching. They will have a competitive team to go after the PSAC title... again.
    Bunker mentality coming out of SRU this year too. That makes two now. Us against the world. The D2Football.com volunteer bloggers hate us.

Comment

I'll reserve judgment until a week from Saturday when I see them in person.

Comment

Only 3 returning starters on offense and 2 of them are OL. Pass.

Comment

Better to be overlooked than overhyped...

Comment

Luckily by Sunday nobody will remember or care about whom the interns deemed to be the top preseason teams. Rock will hang about 70 on Kentucky State in 48 hours and all will be well in Dr. Evil land.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Luckily by Sunday nobody will remember or care about whom the interns deemed to be the top preseason teams. Rock will hang about 70 on Kentucky State in 48 hours and all will be well in Dr. Evil land.
              I seriously doubt it. Kentucky State is not Ashland but they are better than given credit, picked third in their division and garnered 1 first place vote, and former D1 coach.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFlamaBlanca View Post
                Better to be overlooked than overhyped...
                I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  I'll reserve judgment until a week from Saturday when I see them in person.
                  I agree. Rock vs. Ship; should give an idea on how both teams are going to fare this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X