Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millersville at IUP

This could get really ugly. Is it possible IUP could have three backs each with 100+ yards? Lenny could put on an aerial show too and may only play a half.

Re: Millersville at IUP

Originally posted by BADinPA View Post
    This could get really ugly. Is it possible IUP could have three backs each with 100+ yards? Lenny could put on an aerial show too and may only play a half.
    I hope they sit Bullock so he can get healthy for Mercyhurst or Cal U.

Comment

Easy big boy, this will be Millersville Super Bowl. They will put up a fight. Teams improve from week 1 to 2. They played decent ball late last year.

Comment

Yes, but this year they suck.

Comment

IUP is the best team in the region. Millersville is below average PSAC. The only way this game is close is if IUP is disinterested and not focused.

Comment

The only way this game is close is if IHS shows up in IUP uniforms.

These next two weeks will be about getting to halftime injury-free and letting the bench get some time.

Comment

This may just aptly be termed the Javon Davis Bowl. Lock game the next week after as well. Guess we'll see.

IUP seems to usually put up one clunker every year it seems. Boro in '13. Against Seton Hill a couple of times. Last year at Clarion. Hopefully they avoid any sort of letdown.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                This may just aptly be termed the Javon Davis Bowl. Lock game the next week after as well. Guess we'll see.

IUP seems to usually put up one clunker every year it seems. Boro in '13. Against Seton Hill a couple of times. Last year at Clarion. Hopefully they avoid any sort of letdown.

-

Comment

But currently we are looking at rain/ thunderstorms. hope the cold front comes through quicker than they think.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                    But currently we are looking at rain/ thunderstorms. hope the cold front comes through quicker than they think.

Comment

Suck it up buttercup!

Comment

You'll just have to postpone your fall foliage peeping trip until November 3.

Comment

Come on, Nation! I am now recuperating in North Carolina. My physical condition prevents me from going to Indiana and I was counting on you to yell for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            Suck it up buttercup!

We need a retractable roof.

LOL

Comment

Come on, Nation! I am now recuperating in North Carolina. My physical condition prevents me from going to Indiana and I was counting on you to yell for me.

I hope u feel better soon!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X